Sendorange.... The new ZANI???

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by mixmastermatt, Oct 21, 2004.

1. mixmastermatt

mixmastermatt Member

Nov 18, 2003
    St Albans, England
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  2. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    c'mon, everyone knows the guy is a moron spuds shill.... i prefer zani to sendorange anyday... sendorange will neg rep you with this response "a week's barrage of neg reps should put you in the red"
    what a complete twat~

3. bergkamp10

bergkamp10 New Member

Feb 10, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    Ignore Sendorange! He lacks both football knowledge and common sense. Several weeks ago I ended up in a circular discussion with him. I reasoned that trying to get through to Sendorange is about as productive as talking to a wall. He tries to use pseudo wit (or lack thereof) to create arguments that would even make a juvenile school boy cringe. Let Sendorange jerk off in his Spurs closet. He would dare not make such comments here.

4. Liverpool_SC

Liverpool_SC Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Upstate, SC
    ZANI is just zany. But at least he is entertaining. He (or it) never descends to viciousness or ad hominim and seems to genuinely enjoy a good bashing every now and then. Great for letting off a little steam.

Every time you disagree with sendorange, he trots out the "this is the most idiotic post I have ever seen" kind of stuff and then proceeds to "open his mouth" and remove all lingering doubts that he is, indeed, a fool. It is no use having a discussion with him, because he won't even accept a fact. Even more maddeningly he, often as not, uses the point you made the day before (which he disagreed with) to advance some other asinine argument.

"How dare you suggest that Rafa Benitez has accomplished more as a manager than Jacques Santini? Santini was the coach of France!" was one of my personal favorites.

"There is no difference in quality outside of the top three teams (Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea) and hasn't been for five years" is another.

He is the epitome of the obnoxious Spurs fan who overreaches, considers his team to be the guardians of attractive football (LOL) and anxiously fears that any more people will realize that the club is a shell of its former self - even if they do still throw good money after bad. At this rate, Middlesbrough has become a bigger club and a more respectable team than THFC. Who would have thought that could happen?

LOL - I just clicked on the thread you mentioned and here it is for all to see . . . once again Sendorange reveals how truly inexperienced he is in the world. It is so easy to amaze him.

Also, there is no bigsoccer poster that uses so many adverbs and superlatives:

Talk about being over-hyped and one-dimensional .. .

5. No1ArsenalFan

No1ArsenalFan New Member

May 6, 2004
    That being said y the ******** did Jermaine Defoe choose THFC over AFC or MUFC what the ******** was he thinking he would have got in the MUFC first Team easily mayb not so sure about getting in the Arsenal first Team

No1AsrenalFan

6. Liverpool_SC

Liverpool_SC Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Upstate, SC
    The poor fellow was stuck at West Ham! What was he to do? His public comments and the way he handled the relegation revealed that he needed some good counsel. Unfortunately, he was connived into signing for Spurs by talk that he would be the savior, the star of the club, that he would be the English Thierry Henry at a big club and that he would play every match.

There are others who could have signed him, to be sure, but he would easily have become another Louis Saha at Man Utd. And he probably finds it attractive to be a big man in clubbing circles in London. No backwater town for him.

He will learn to rue his choice.

Remember - Sendorange is a critic of Arsenal football style - but they are home to the most negative tactics in the premiership. They are the team that had single digit goals from midfielders last season. They are the club that has scored scarcely any goals this season. They are the club that ran out Steffan Freund year after year after year.

7. bergkamp10

bergkamp10 New Member

Feb 10, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    He also twists and distorts discussions to suit his own ends. Either he does not know or he conveniently chooses to quote before he reads.

8. Lanesra

Lanesra BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON
    In his defence, he would know about this sort of thing :)

9. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield

Yeah ive had run ins with him in the past. He is a complete tool. Never have i seen someone so blind to the facts. I swear he would testify the world is flat if an arsenal fan said is were round.

The arsenal fan would then produce a glode, and he would retory that your just an idiotic 13 year old who'se mother is irresponsible, and arsenal should be banned for loosing a game.

Yes he actually said that.

By that logic Arsenal would actually be the only team in the league, and spurs would infact be one of the first to go under that rulling.

So much ploloution in the gene pool. Its worrying.

10. juice013

juice013 New Member

Mar 28, 2003
    Toronto
    I wonder when he'll finally show up in this thread. Tons of memorable quotes will come out of this.

11. ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee Member

Jul 27, 2004
    New York
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    dont stroke their egos by continuing to post in a thread devoted to them. It will only encourage future stupidity.

12. Liverpool_SC

Liverpool_SC Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Upstate, SC
    I don't know - a little more stroking and he might just swell up so much he explodes.

13. tmaker

tmaker Member

Nov 24, 2003
    Seattle
    This is why I love 'pool fans.

14. bergkamp10

bergkamp10 New Member

Feb 10, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    I don't think so. He's gloating about it.

15. Liverpool_SC

Liverpool_SC Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Upstate, SC
  16. bergkamp10

bergkamp10 New Member

Feb 10, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
  17. Liverpool_SC

Liverpool_SC Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Upstate, SC
    I don't think that very many of those guys (rep wh---s) are going to be fooling too many people. It would be interesting to see what a moderator has to say about a thread like that. I don't really care about rep (unless it comes from another poster that I really respect) points, but that is pretty ludicrous. I give it out very sparingly myself (probably should do it more often).

In any event, sendorange will need to do a lot more than get a couple of green rectangles under his name, if he really wants to win his spurs. :)

18. Claus KJ

Claus KJ New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Aarhus, Denmark
    "Tests show that Sendorange has been using rep-doping, a fact that today was confirmed by the B-test, a violation that under international doping rules carries an automatic two year ban from posting."

And then I woke up.

KJ

19. footballer10

footballer10 New Member

May 14, 2001
    Flower Mound, TX
    The real sad thing is a moderator is a member of it.

20. bergkamp10

bergkamp10 New Member

Feb 10, 2003
    Toronto, Canada
    This explains what he said to Phishy regarding receiving a barrage of negative reputation.

It is ironic that he calls others pathetic when in reality he is one of the saddest of the bunch. He attempts to hide behind inflated reputation in a futile attempt to mask his inadequacies. He probably does similar things in others areas of his life, such as wearing various extensions to hide certain shortcomings.

21. Montreux

Montreux New Member

May 26, 2003
    RI
    Well that thread explains alot about a few people who show up here.

The phrase "circle jerk" comes to mind.

22. Liverpool_SC

Liverpool_SC Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Upstate, SC
    Let's hope that he had better reasons for rep-doping than Adrian Mutu recently revealed were behind his drug use . . .

23. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    ya i wondered what that meant too, then it turns out HE was the only person to BARRAGE me... tosser~

24. ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee Member

Jul 27, 2004
    New York
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    That's the most juvenile thread I've ever seen...

25. Liverpool_SC

Liverpool_SC Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Upstate, SC
    Yeah, but it doesn't have gems like this in it:

This mind you from a a fan of a club that has actually won 3 times by scoring 5 goals in 9 matches. Hmm. He must know a little bit about patient building from the back with a record like that.

And how can you get in a knicker about Arsenal's spending when your own team has spent a fair bit of coin AND HAS NOT QUALIFIED FOR EUROPEAN COMPETITION IN OVER TEN YEARS IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE! Considering Manchester United did not win their European Cup until the year of their seventh (?) title in their little dynasty - I think it is a bit too early to write off the quality of Arsenal's play in that tournament over the past 5 - 6 STRAIGHT years.

In other threads, Sendorange has suggested that Leeds and Liverpool were pants teams that hadn't done anything since the early nineties. If that is the case, why doesn't he at least respect their deep runs into Champions League several years ago while his team was battling relegation?

That's the thing about Spurs fans. They know everything - it is just Alan Sugar or Glenn Hoddle or David Levy (sp) or David Platt or ENIC or Sol Campball or that unmentionable coach they signed and fired when they "thought the better of it" or . . . somebody else who is conspiring to HOLD DOWN a team that is just begging to float to the top of the bowl. If only they had 9 more world-class players.

And all because they sing so well, while Highbury is a library and no other fans know **** about football.