Lehmann - Thankyou

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by comme, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comme

comme Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 21, 2003
    A great night for all Arsenal haters last night as Jens Lehmann dropped a couple of horrendous clangers. The first was truly shocking as Judas was in full command. The second was just piss poor positioning.

2. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    They bore me and are bad for English football. All this laughable crap from them about being the "Best Team in Europe", then they go and play rubbish against these Norwegian and Greek teams who have a fraction of their budgets :D They should be banned from playing, although seeing as how most of their players are pumped up on EPO and Creatine, that should have happened a long time ago.

3. mixmastermatt

mixmastermatt Member

Nov 18, 2003
    St Albans, England
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    my god!!!

you are one sick bastard!

arsenal bore you?

have you ever watched a spurs game and then an arsenal game straight after?

your an idiot!!!

SENDORANGE - BIGSOCCER'S OFFICIAL IDIOT!!!

4. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What are you, 13 years old? That has to be one of the most juvenile posts I've seen in a long time. I hope your mother regulates your internet use more carefully in future.

Arsenal are vastly overhyped and one-dimensional. It's all pace and getting the ball forward quickly, people with limited braincells or still in puberty get all moistened over that, but for me I find it dull. There's practically no tactical thought or patient building from the back. Hence the struggles in Europe.

Now crawl back into your hole before you get swatted.

5. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Oh the irony. I think you'll find that's "You're an idiot".

6. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    :D

Kids like him are too easy mate, give them enough rope and they hang themselves every time.

7. Lanesra

Lanesra BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 13, 2003
    LONDON
    Tell me were you watching Coronation st last night ?, I want to know what happend to Dev, I missed it for some reason

8. Brodo

Brodo New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Deep in Spurs territ
    He who is tired of The Arsenal is tired of life!

9. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    Please explain why? Your logic escapes me?

10. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    :D

On another note, i see Boro and the Toon got it done.
    :p

11. RUUDVN

RUUDVN BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 3, 2004
    NYC
    Hopefuly Tim Howard will feel better about his situation with United, knowing that every goal keeper in the world make mistakes.

12. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Really, what is it with Arsenal fans coming in here? We'll stay out of your Forum and it makes us all happier people to have our own space.

13. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield
    A fair point, but if you take a look at the second post in this thread I think you will have your answer as to why.....

14. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    That's no reason. We can say what we like - you can say what you like in your forum.

I'm sure you're heard this before... Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

15. Malkamus

Malkamus New Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Its great to see Arsenal drop points against greek sides QPR could beat.

However -- putting aside the arsenal fans trolling here -- Arsenal have been absolutely clincal as of late in league play. I don't like arsenal but you are putting down the prem. when you say arsenal are drugged up one dimensional players -- I give the league a little more credit frankly for all its flaws. Shite teams don't go 49 games undefeated in the prem. because they suck or are 1 dimensional, arsenal suck for a whole host of other reasons --

Look, I hope ManU beat them 5-0 and they get drummed out of the champions league and get relegated but 49 unbeaten games is no accident and they don't play boring football. Sorry, got to be honest...

Cheers and go Spurs!,
    Malk

16. comme

comme Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 21, 2003
  17. Liverpool_SC

Liverpool_SC Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Upstate, SC
    That's right. Everyone needs their own little space where they can pretend to be champions. I can understand why it makes Sendorange very unhappy and angry that Arsenal fans can walk around everywhere and be champions.

18. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    maybe you should listen to supporters of your club sendo..... no not FC dallas (pmsl), that one you supposedly support.... what is their name... sh1te?

19. Malkamus

Malkamus New Member

Jan 24, 2002
    brilliant.

I said in my post on this thread that there are a whole host of reasons arsenal sucks -- may I point to exhibt A above...

20. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    freakin poser from berkeley.... a club doesnt suck cuz of supporters like me (as you dont like my posts)... go worry bout beating USC, or ASU... or protesting fur...

brilliant, ,exhibit A

21. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    You want another card, cluefuck? Stop trolling in our forum.