Juve's loaned-out players

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by SueB, Nov 22, 2004.

1. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Cut and pasted this list from a couple of posts Dante made at the start of the season:-

Juve still owns 50% of these guys. I think we know how they're doing:-
    Enzo Maresca, Fiorentina
    Fabrizio Miccoli, Fiorentina
    Giorgio Chiellini, Fiorentina

But what about these guys, currently on loan at other clubs:-
    Marco Zanchi, Messina
    Cristian Zenoni, Sampdoria
    David Chiumiento, Siena
    Giovanni Bartolucci, Crotone
    Gaetan Tomas Guzman, Crotone
    Abdoulay Konko, Crotone
    Antonio Mirante, Crotone
    Matteo Paro (Chievo), Crotone
    Benjamin Onwuachi, Salernitana
    Raffaele Palladino, Salernitana

- Palladino scored twice for Salernitana yesterday which is what made me start this thread. He was 5 goals this year, although the club is in last place (but perhaps coming around after two straight victories).

- Benjamin began the season as a starter but is now a sub. He scored one of Salernitana's 6 goals last week, his first goal of the league season (though he also scored twice during the team's short Coppa Italia campaign).

- Chiumiento has yet to do anything too great at Siena - 9 league and cup appearances (mostly as a sub) and no goals. I was hoping he'd get a chance to show his abilities there but not yet.

- Crotone is tied for last in Serie B, so none of those guys can be doing that great. Paraguayan native Guzman has 2 goals while Paro has 1 goal as regular starters. French national Konko also gets a lot of minutes. Mirante is the #1 keeper. Only Bartolucci has not featured that much in the side.

- Zanchi and Zenoni are starting for their Serie A clubs, but as both of them are 27 years of age, they're past needing "seasoning", and I don't think we'll ever see them back at Juve.

2. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i remember a stat...i think it was about 2 years ago, that Juve had 40+ players on loan to other clubs.

3. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Funny you should say that because I thought that this list seems quite short and just found two others, at Reggina:-

Felice Piccolo (joint ownership)
    Antonio Silvano (loan)

Still looking for more.

4. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    More:

Cataldo Ceravolo, Siena (loan)
    Antonio Nocerino, Genoa (joint)
    Davide Baiocco, Perugia (loan - although this might've been completed)
    Mattia Cusani, Verona (loan)

And these are just transactions from last summer. There may be any number of others that were initiated previously.

5. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    I believe Daniele Gastaldello is also jointly owned with Chievo and on loan to Crotone (same situation as Matteo Paro).

6. jppp

jppp Member

Jul 3, 2003
    DC
    Club:
    DC United
    What do you think the odds are of any of the Fiorentina guys ever coming back. I'd be particularly pleased if Maresca came back.

7. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    I think Chiellini is the most likely because really really good LBs are hard to come by.

8. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Enzo Maresca & Giorgio Chiellini will both be back hopefully.
    Chiellini seems a long term replacement for Zambrotta (who isn't that old) but, if Chiellini returns Zambrotta could push up to the left hand side of midfield and take over the spot Nedved currently occupies in 2006.

Imagine Zambrotta and Chiellini being interchangeable as left wing bakc and Left middie! They are both excellent players Zambrotta in my mind world's best player, he can simply dominate the field and can play anywhere.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129850

From what i have seen of Chiellini he is a BIGGER Zambrotta, not quite as refined maybe not as talented but Young and with Zambrotta to study from the two cud become the best left side of the field in FOOTBALL!

Enzo Maresca i have believed for a long time was to be the next captain of JUVENTUS!
    I was quite disappointed to see him go this season but i do believe he will return a better player!

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121963

Fabrizio Miccoli is an exceptional player but after the way he speaks of my beloved BIANCONERI on principle he shouldn't return!

9. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Raffaele Palladino's 8 Serie B goals for Salernitana have caught the eye of some bigger clubs interested in picking him up in January. Promotion-chasing Empoli and even Serie A's 3rd-place team Udinese are being linked with the 20-year-old Juventus-owned striker.

10. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I was just going to say that...Palladino is only 20 and is impressing in Salerno and so is the young Nigerian Benjamin. I think Palladino is a promising player...

11. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    One player not mentioned here so far is Andrea Gasbarroni who is co-owned with Palermo. He's just been loaned back to Sampdoria where he played prior to his move to Siciliy. Maybe he can get his career back on track.

12. VigorLamezia

VigorLamezia New Member

Mar 24, 2005
    CT
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    what about Giuseppe Sculli he's been loaned out quite a few times now, and this season hes at Brescia he was in the same national team youth group as Cassano, Gilardino, and Borriello, so far i think we all know which 2 players out of those 4 have done the best. Personaly I dont know what theyre going to do with Sculli because of the fact they have Benjamin and Palladino who in my opionon are better. I've seen Sculli play a few times with the u21s I never thought he played to what he was lived up to be.

13. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    JUVENTUS Players (On Loan, Co-Ownership, Primavera, Etc.)

I know we have a large number of players on our books that are on loan, in a co-ownership deal or promising Primavera players.

I will list those that i know of, please if anyone knows additional feel free to let me know: -

GK

DF
    Igor Tudor (Siena)
    Nicola Legrottaglie (Bologna)
    Giorgio Chiellini (Fiorentina)
    Cristiano Zenoni (Sampdoria)
    Andrea Massiello (JUVENTUS - Primavera)

MD
    Enzo Maresca (Fiorentina)
    Davide Chiumiento (Siena)

FW
    Fabrizio Miccoli (Fiorentina)
    Guiseppe Sculli (Brescia)

14. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Re: JUVENTUS Players (On Loan, Co-Ownership, Primavera, Etc.)

Marco Zanchi, Defender, Messina
    Raffaele Palladino, Forward, Salernitana
    Salvatore Aronica, Defender, Messina

15. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Re: JUVENTUS Players (On Loan, Co-Ownership, Primavera, Etc.)

on loan
    Mirante, gk, crotone
    Bartolucci, df, crotone
    Konko, df, crotone
    Piccolo, df, reggina
    Baiocco, mf, perugia
    Guzman, fw, crotone
    Onwuachi, fw, salernitana
    joint ownership
    Nocerino, mf, genoa
    Schicchitano, mf, crotone
    Boudianski, mf, reggina