Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Nassau County, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have you listed to http://www.mls.show/podcast/ which is the MLS UK Show?

2. Barbed Wire Bremner.

Leeds United
    England
    Feb 3, 2019
    Hello, I'm from England but have been living in Ohio for 3 years, Americas Mid West is a football wilderness, they all seem to be American Football fans, I've tried watching it but always fall to sleep before the end of the first quarter. I'm a Leeds United supporter, but I've got my health that's the main thing. Looking forward to some footie banter......☺

3. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Nassau County, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How close are you to Columbus, which had MLS since it started in 1996, and/or FC Cincinnati, who is starting this year? Columbus Crew Stadium (now MAPFRE Stadium) was the first soccer specific stadium (SSS) in the country, and it has hosted United States Men's National Team (hereafter USA) games including the last 5 World Cup Qualifiers hosting Mexico. FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland will host a Concacaf Gold Cup doubleheader on June 22 including the USA. The University of Akron is great at NCAA Men's Soccer and lost the 2018 Final.

American Football is the most popular sport all over the country.

4. EvilChameleon

EvilChameleon New Member

Minnesota United FC
    United States
    Monday
    Youngstown, Ohio
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Howdy! The name is EvilChameleon, but you can call me Corey!

Huge Cleveland sports fan, and because I couldn't betray Cleveland by waiting for Cincinnati, or pick Columbus because their colors are very similar to the Steelers, I went further Midwest and picked Minnesota United.