Zlatan can juggle chewing gum...

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by Cassano, Jun 8, 2006.

1. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Learn how to spell imbecile - you imbecile.

EDIT - BTW, how do you call yourself an Arsenal fan and attack Freddie like that? ... you're just as bad as the homer who claims to be a Barca fan.

2. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    T&T supporters coming out of the woodwork after this result.....the general quality of the posts.....I should have known.

3. kireinatenchi

kireinatenchi It's getting old

Jun 5, 2005
    The glass city, Ohio
    I was wondering how someone could claim to be an Arsenal supporter and talk so bad about Arsenal also, but after days of this mess, I just decided to leave him alone, he's not worth the time.

4. STHLM

STHLM New Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Östermalm
    Yeah Warlord is the same pathetic loser that complained about my spelling when English is my second language.:rolleyes:

5. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    No a draw to Trinidad and Tobago...a team's defence and goalkeeper you couldn't beat. That was also your WC too...and we earned that point. You would've liked to have 3 if you could, but we took ours.;)

And once again you have in-house fighting between Ljunberg and Mellberg...how nice for team chemistry:D

6. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Nice logic... if only you could win:eek:

7. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Well looking at you you're more of one than I am. Maybe I spelt the word in Swedish since that's the way you people pronounce your words!:D

And I am an Arsenal fan regardless of what you might think. I don't have to like every player that Arsenal buys, and Ljunberg is one of them I dislike. Guess what, he won't be getting much first team action next season as Flamini and Fabregas are getting better and better. :cool:

8. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    An American that thinks he's Swedish...wow:rolleyes:

9. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Care to join me in World Rivalries? We could easily find out who the loser really is:eek:

10. kireinatenchi

Jun 5, 2005
    The glass city, Ohio
    Before you try to knock on people, get some things right.

First off, I don't think I'm Swedish, never stated I was Swedish or thought I was Swedish. I have an interest in Sweden, plan to visit and support their team since Team USA doesn't show any real promise to me!

Second of all I'm a WOMAN!!!!
    Figures, some idiot comes on here, talking crazy stuff and automatically thinks all posters on Big Soccer are men.... :rolleyes: when all you have to do is read a freaking profile to see it says my name is Lynn and I'm a female. DOH!!!

Now go troll another board alright?

11. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Well now, lookie what we have here: Mr. Friendly Neighborhood Self-Hating Gooner...guess what CESC plays in the in middle, not on the wing like Freddie. Flamini played most of the season on the backline.
    I may not LOVE every player on Arsenal, but I certainly don't dislike any of them.

12. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Dumb@ss that's not my problem if your strikers can't shoot the ball properly is it? ;)

Maybe you should've played for Sweden and scored but of course your game is probably wack just like your sex life is:D

13. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    That would've been lights out for Sweden. But 1 point feels like 3 for me. Now if only Sweden could win a game since they still haven't won in 9 months:eek:

Now go ask your mother what does caribbean meat taste like and see what she says:D

14. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    It's that time of the month for you isn't it. Are you having a hormone imbalance?:D

15. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Who cares if you're a female? what does that have to with anything?:rolleyes: And all i said was that you were an American that thinks you're Swedish and i proved it.

I don't give a rats SS whether you're a man, woman, or transvestite. Don't flatter yourself...you're not that important to me;)

16. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    No... but you can't take credit for playing good soccer, now can you?

That's the best you can do? How old are you? 15?

Stop humping Sweden's leg and go back to sniffing Hyslops crotch...it's all you got.

17. kireinatenchi

Jun 5, 2005
    The glass city, Ohio
    Just shows you can't get the point. It's a shame....I'm pointing out that even the most odvious things that can easily proved you can't even find. If you are going to address me, then address me as she....I don't care what your opinion of T&T or Sweden is, but I don't appreciate being called a HE!!

I don't see how you have proved one point, either about T&T, about Sweden, about stats or about anything...this is a Scandanavia forum, a thread about Zlatan, and if you want to talk otherwise use your World Rivalries forum you keep talking about or keep it in the Sweden T&T thread....stop trolling here....

18. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Can definitely take credit for putting on a clinic on defence being down to 10 men. That's classic. What's better was seeing the dejected faces of the Swedish players and fans in the stadium that day......just priceless:D

19. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    my bad, you're upset i called you "he". Didn't know you'd get that bent out of shape. Ok missy...I'm sorry:)

20. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Which part is the defensive clinic?

Giving up a red card on a reckless challenge OR giving up 25 shots and praying that somehow nothing scores... good luck.

So, to sum up, the best thing your nation has, and ever will, accomplish is a fluke draw in the World Cup to a country that outpossessed you, dominated you, shot 25 times on your goal, and still somehow managed to miss so many.

Ok - get ready for life - it looks like you've peaked.

21. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Defensive clinic = not allowing Zweden to score. I know it kills you scandinavian idiots, but facts don't lie do they? And now to sum up up Sweden's WC in 2006...

Draw 0-0 with the kings of the Caribbean. Got dusted by Paraguay in their second match and in their final game..... England treated them like ragdolls:D and dumped them out of the cup.

But before going out they again tried to cheat.:D

22. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Did I miss something......?

23. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yes, I think we all did.

24. kireinatenchi

Jun 5, 2005
    The glass city, Ohio
    Thank you Freddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

25. the fumbler

the fumbler Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Denmark
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Congrats Sweden! You finally got that goal!! When Allbäck missed that chance I thought you were cursed!

I think you got a fair chance against England. They will probably not play as defensively as Paraguay and T&T so that should give you better odds of scoring. It'll be a great match to watch anyway.

What do you think of your chances in the tournament, having seen your team play 2 matches?