Zidane and OM-real

Discussion in 'France' started by david dunn, Oct 10, 2003.

1. david dunn

david dunn New Member

Jun 20, 2003
    france
    He said that if real is qualified before the match, he will ask to not play the match, if he must play it, he said he will play "easy"...
    I'm surprise about that from zizou, because it's not very fair, of course I knew that he's born in Marseille and he always been a huge fan of this team, but I think it would be better for everybody if he play normally this match, but it's easy to speak and his heart speak.

2. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    I think it essentially comes down to the next result if L'OM can get a result against Porto, we stand a very good chance at qualifying. I think L'OM can at minimum get a tie against Real at Velodrome.

3. Alphonse

Alphonse New Member

May 30, 2003
    La France
    That is not tres professional of him, but if le Real Madrid is already qualified, they will most likely not use their big stars anyway, so it is no le big deal.

4. magic38

magic38 New Member

I reckon he won't play that game as madrid will already be qualified, and their coach will not use their biggest players. But I still think that as a human being he can't play the same way against porto or against l'OM especially at le Vel' (cause he played very well at bernabeu) if real is already qualified even if he's a professional.