Zani Presents: Wayne Rooney is Overrated and other Thoughts

Discussion in 'England' started by ZANI, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA
    Smith should start and Rooney is over rated. The midget trio won't do England no good the day their midfield stops scoring.

2. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA
    Re: UEFA WCQ - england v wales PbP [R]

I can see any game in the World even if they play it in Baghdad. I just finshed watching France-Ireland

3. sinner78

sinner78 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 7, 2001

Agreed ,the clown is a leper on the chelsea forum..
    now I see why.

4. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA

Can't handle the truth. can you?

5. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

He's an idiot. A certified tin foil hat wearing moron.

6. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

You're an idiot get the fúck out of this thread.

7. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA

Idiots are all of you who can't see that England will go down the day their midfield ceases to score in important games. It is always Gerrard, Lampard and Beckham who come through when they are in trouble.

8. sinner78

sinner78 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 7, 2001

Funny couldve sworn it was defoe and owen who won us in the game in poland after the stinging criticism we had in austria .Any combo of rooney/owen and defoe will work just fine .Whether we play 2 or all 3 of them.

Anyone who thinks that smith should be selected ahead of rooney is a top dollar fvckwit .Run along and troll the chelsea forum ,cretin.

9. Mikey10

Mikey10 Member

Sep 20, 2003
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

Pathetic nonsense from a pathetic glory hunter, take your shite elsewhere..

10. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA

I knew you would jump on that. Do you think they will do that against Italian defense in the Word Cup?

No wonder they called you sinner and then monkey. Based on form and recent performance, anyone confident enough of himself will pick Smith over Rooney. But if you are just gonna be hyped by The Sun and sh!t you 'll pick Rooney. And don't tell me Rooney scored a hat trick recently, because I can't even spell the name of that team.

11. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA

Pathetic is when you have a mikey mouse closed mind.

12. E17Avenue

E17Avenue Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Pathetic is when you can't even spell Mickey let alone a Turkish team, and you live in the country that invented the guy.'

Any team that gets to the group stage of the Champions League needs beating. Fenerbahce are a half decent team and the guy scored a hat-trick on his first game after injury. What more do you want? If he is such cr@p, why didn't any of the other ManU players score 4 or more goals against this apparent no-hope team. Fenerbahce is not the club version of Liechtenstein or San Marino. Those teams are in the UEFA Cup.

13. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA

No!! pathetic is when you failed to see that I wrote mikey to match his name. Bozo!!

This is why there are more high schools than universities. Because dudes like you fail exams. I never said Rooney was crap. I said over rated.

14. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Zani is such a fool. Where do muppets like him come from?? Is there a factory somewhere churning them out?

15. TeddyBear

TeddyBear New Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Bonnie Scotland

Lol. I near enough agree with everyin Zani has been saying. England as a football team are over rated, and Rooney as a football player is extremely over rated.

16. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

This really helps to emphasize the kind of crap you are capable of. You mention form and a hattrick but you chose the player who did not score a hattrick recently as the form player? My god man. Did you see any of Rooney's goals? I don't know what football you watch, but its hard to find better taken goals than those. You really outdid yourself this time as,swipe.

17. Milos

Milos Member+

Sep 6, 2003
    Iacon
    Club:
    Coventry City FC

Isn't this kinda the reason why you are banned from the Man United forum!

18. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004

I think he is banned from the Arsenal Forum as well.

19. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan

And you think being a fan of scottish football gives you any credibility whatsoever?

20. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA

You should be the last person on earth to comment on this. Without Smith your Manure would be fighting relegation now.

21. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA

I am not banned from any forum. The thing is no matter how weird my point is I can always defend it. If I was a salesman I could sell you sh!t.

22. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA

That hardly disputes Rooney is over rated. You have to be rated high before they over rate you. God!! there are some thick heads here.

23. Pazarius

Pazarius New Member

Jan 10, 2004
    England

Rooney is actually taller than Smith, so your 'midget trio' smear is fundamentally flawed.

I'd be more interested in seeing you define clearly what your point is.

All you have offered is a vague accusation, without any arguments to support it. For us to even consider accepting that Rooney is over-rated, you would have to establish why you think that term is applicable. How exactly is Rooney rated currently? And by whom? And how does this differ from reality?

All you have done is state without any justification that Rooney is over-rated. Presumerably you expect us to bow before your infinite wisdom and accept whatever random proclamation you make as absolute truth. And if anybody commits heresy by not immediately agreeing with everything you say, you respond with puerile personal attacks.

24. ZANI

ZANI Member

Feb 14, 2004
    USA

Believe that. You 'll believe everything. They probably projected Rooney's height.

All this media hype about Rooney being Cascoigne and Pele is what makes you guys think Rooney is better than Smith. I 'll tell you what? Scholes is a better player than Beckham, but who has more publicity?

25. Milos

Milos Member+

Sep 6, 2003
    Iacon
    Club:
    Coventry City FC

Those stats have got to be wrong. Smith looks way bigger than 5'8" and I would say he is certainly bigger than Rooney