yummy

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by Kryptonite, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Own Goal Hat-Trick

Jul 28, 1999
    ColoRADo
    i dont see why everyone drools over her.

she is very average, and im not the only one who thinks so.

then again, peter, im sure youre stoned out of your skull right now, so ill give you the benifit of the doubt as to why you posted this.

3. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    So how many girls did you have this year in Arizona?

But still, if I'm going to stare at girls on the internet I will find another site.

4. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    damn, i thought this was a new beer thread.
    BTW, Own-Goal....you're a slut, i mean that in a good way though....maybe.
    Beer.

5. AndrewGK

AndrewGK New Member

Apr 12, 1999
    Dublin, Ohio, USA
    I think she's pretty cute :)

She's not a COMPLETE bombshell, but that doesn't really matter.

WAR Attractive female soccer players

6. kaiser kraut

kaiser kraut New Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Alright, I'm not drooling over her, but I wish to God that what she looks like would be "average". There is no way that the average woman looks as good as her. She is definitely above average, not a hottie, but certainly better than average. The average man would certainly be happy to have a woman that looked as good as her on his arm.

7. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
  8. LoveFifa

LoveFifa New Member

Apr 23, 2001
    Detroit, Michigan
    My wife looks better than her.

9. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    Here we go with that fcuking WAR sh!t again.

10. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    I can think of two or three players in the league that look better than her.

11. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
  12. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    I don't know, I'll do some research, but I know their names.

13. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll readily admit that she's better looking than 99% of the cows that play in WUSA, but that's really not saying much.

When rating women on a scale of 1 - 10, I find it useful to look at it this way:

Say you're sitting in a restaurant with a girl. Five of your best freinds walk in. If you're sitting with a TEN, you leap up and holler and wave frantically to get their attention so you can show her off.

Conversely, if you're sitting there with a ONE, you dive under the table so that they won't see the animal you've stooped to going out with.

Using this convenient "Fred" rating system, she's a solid five, maybe stretching to a low six. You aren't gonna go out of your way to make sure your buds check it out, but you're not gonna hide behind a menu either.

14. kaiser kraut

kaiser kraut New Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    what rating does the woman get if you spill your water on yourself so that you can go to the bathroom and slip out the window and ditch her when you notice your friends showing up. You then go out to your car, where you have a change of pants and your cell phone. You then do a decent thing and call her a cab, followed by calling your buddies and telling them you just saw them walking down the street from the sports bar across from the restuarant. You proceed to get wasted due to the close call hoping that maybe in your drunken stupor you will pick up a hotter chick than you did the week before. Is there a negative scale to this rating system? Cuz I think Janette Reno would get a -100.

15. LoveFifa

LoveFifa New Member

Apr 23, 2001
    Detroit, Michigan
    The scale only registers females. So, no.

16. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've always been a firm believer of the binary scale. None of this 'in between is she a 4 or 6' crap. The girl is either a 1 or a 0. You go off the first instict -- the first thing that goes through your mind is what you have to choose. Let me give you some examples:

Heather Mitts - 1
    Janet Reno - 0
    Veronica Paysee - 1
    Anita Hill - 0
    Jenna Bush - 1
    Rosie O'Donnel - 0
    Mia Hamm - 1
    That cute beer girl - 1

17. kaiser kraut

kaiser kraut New Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    leave it to the engineers to use binary code when referring to women... you dork! oh wait, damn, why am I an engineer too?

In that case, instead of using a log10 scale, I think we should convert to a log16 scale just to be difficult and adjust for a larger gradient in specimen quality. Of course if we create an electronic score board to rate chicks, we'll have to convert to log16 anyways, especially when using the 7-I/O LED.

We may be dorks, but we have jobs and chicks!

18. Chris_Bailey

Chris_Bailey Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Columbus Crew

That's more than most Fire Fans can claim.

19. Flyer Fan

Flyer Fan Member+

Apr 18, 1999
    Columbus, OH
    Since this thread was started by known pothead kryptonite, and the subject was "yummy," I was certain this was about Big Grab bags of Doritos and other assorted munchy-type foods.

Will you two engineers knock it off for the sake of a fellow engineer? It's lunch time and I don't want to think!

20. CrewToon

CrewToon Member

Jun 13, 1999
    Greenbrier Farm
    Speaking of Doritos, check out Wolves new kit...

[​IMG]

I guess Eggy won't need any motivation to have a case of the munchies. :)

21. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is Goodyear really that broke?

Seriously, I thought the Fulham "Pizza Hut" shirts were the cheesiest unis I had ever seen.

But EVERYBODY knows that Doritos are the cheesiest.

Sorry.

22. Flyer Fan

Flyer Fan Member+

Apr 18, 1999
    Columbus, OH
  23. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    Goodyear isn't broke. But after some 10 years it was time to move on. At first I hated the new shirt but now it has grown on me. I'll probably end up buying one like I do everything else. Also notice there is a new crest.

24. Grouchy

Grouchy Member+

Evil
    Apr 18, 1999
    Canal Winchester
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The real questions is if Miss Mitts is any good at headers... Can she post-up? Can she finish or does she require good midfield service? What about the quality of her pitch? Is she good in the six? Will she let you into the final third?

25. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    I told her I am good and getting round the back and swinging my balls in. That's all the convincing she needed.