Youth Yanks Abroad 04/05 Edition

Discussion in 'Youth National Teams' started by Dave Marino-Nachison, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    I had Vincenzo already -- thanks for the Mexico updates. Apparently I need to spread the rep around, sorry davide.

2. davide

davide Member

Mar 1, 2001
    Yeah, I don't know which specific team they've signed with in Mexico. I didn't even find these players, someone else did the research and forwarded the info to me via PM. I might take a look at some of the bigger clubs websites later this week to see if any of them show up.

BTW, I flipped the months/dates on these players in my first post.

Daniel Godinez Rodriguez 3/10/86

Christian Carrillo Diaz 10/1/86

3. davide

davide Member

Mar 1, 2001
    Also, just found former LA Galaxy midfielder Jesus Ochoa Orejel played for Lagartos Tabasco in the 2004 Apetura (Primera A). This team is affiliated with Veracruz. He didn't show up in 2005. He's likely now American as his younger brother (Sammy Ochoa-Tecos) just played for the U-20s. He doesn't show up on the 2005 roster on the official site.

http://www.tiburones-rojos.com/tiburones-rojos/?Sec=Filiales

4. Sandon Mibut

Sandon Mibut Member+

Feb 13, 2001
    I have no doubt that if the info is there to be found, you'll find it!

5. HartwickFan

HartwickFan Member

Jul 31, 1999
    Climax, MI
    Club:
    VfR Wormatia 08 Worms
    Nat'l Team:
    Tuvalu
    I'm pretty sure that is the kid whose mom posted here. I remember the mother of some young American whose son was playing for the Genk youth team posting. Can't remember which forum, but it might have been the Belgium forum -- she may have just been asking for general information about Genk.

EDIT: Here is the thread where she posted:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3820940&postcount=29

Looks like she still visits and posts on BS.

6. USvsIRELAND

USvsIRELAND Member+

Jul 19, 2004
    ATL

Yeah she posted in here a few times and the YA guys were trying to find out more about her kid. Good times i say!