Your Predator Preference

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by zhiyi., Nov 9, 2005.

1. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Was just wondering now that the Absolutes are out, which predator series do you like the best in terms of looks and comfortability. Mine would be:

1.Pulse
    2.Mania
    3.Precision
    4.Absolute
    5.Accelerator

what are yours??

2. Tottino

Tottino Member+

Mar 19, 2005
    Frosinone, Italia
    Club:
    AS Roma
    your rated Absolutes by looks? because you don't know how they feel, right ;)

3. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    yes by looks can't really judge by comfortability cos i have never tried accelerators and absolutes.

4. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Mine would be:

Absolutes
    Manias
    Accellerators
    Pulse
    Precision

I've worn em' all, aside from the Absolutes. Never really got a chance for a kick around in em'. I'm still trying to find Manias in Black for a decent price...

5. jvillefreelance

jvillefreelance New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Wilmington, NC
  6. SOCCERKID10

SOCCERKID10 New Member

Nov 4, 2005
    thats wot i would have done except precision and pulse swapped :)

7. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    Mania
    Accelerator
    Precision
    Pulse

Hoping the absolutes will be the best, I'm gonna get them pre-ordered soon I think. Never tried the Predator 1 and 2, has anybody? :confused:

8. Ricardinho_Uk

Ricardinho_Uk Member

Dec 28, 2003
    uk
    1.Mania
    2.Accelerator
    3.Pulse
    4.Precision
    5.Absolute

9. zacdm

zacdm Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Absolutes ! and i have tried them. They just feel so much better than pulses comfort wise and touch on the ball plus feel alot lighter then my precisions and accelators.

10. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    1. the adidas Harkes Predator boots. first real boots, loved them. I think I was in 6-7th grade and got them for $60. my parents didn't want to pay that much for cleats, even though they were on sale. little did they know what the future of high school would hold :D
    2. adidas predator precision
    3. adidas predator mania

getting pulses soon for around $50.

I love adidas boots, but I have an extreme superstition with them now. Even when I had my first predators, I didn't score many goals(had waay more assists). When I got my first pair of azt90s, I scored a ton more goals, and had about as many assists. I don't go onto the pitch thinking, what brand boots am I wearing today.. but, that's just how it's been for a while. weird.

11. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore

Do you have samples?

12. zacdm

zacdm Member

Feb 26, 2004
    O sorry i didnt clearly state, no i picked up some samples a while back, the blacked out absolutes which i tested before i sent back hence my short review.

13. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Oh ok how did it felt?

14. zacdm

zacdm Member

Feb 26, 2004
    They felt lighter than pulses and gave a better touch on the ball. Overall i was thorougly impressed.Myt be tempted into the gold & white ones But little disappointed as i had blacked out samples and im never goin 2 have chance 2 own some :( as i doubt they;ll come out in that colourway.

15. zz.db.5

zz.db.5 New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    the mountains
    What do you guys think is a reasonable price for a slightly used and scuffed pair of red Manias? My mate wants to sell his to me. Off topic, but I need to know. :rolleyes: Sorry, and thanks in advance.

16. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    How did you get these?

17. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    do they fit a bit wider than the pulse?that was a bit of a narrow pointed boot. the absolute look more rounded from the pics i have seen.

18. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    I seem to think they do. The Absolions I have are wider than my Pulses.

19. zacdm

zacdm Member

Feb 26, 2004
    I bought a sample pair of ebay a couple of months back, the blacked out prototypes they where on here, if u remember back that far. Yeh they do fit more wider than pulses and alot more comfortable. Only problem i had with my samples were the little lines on the front of the boot by the vamps. Started to peel off after a few wears :( but hopefully they solved this problem with the production ones.

[​IMG]

JC For MOD

20. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    OMG you bought those? Care to post more pics?

21. zacdm

zacdm Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Hey, yeah i bought these for £170 from an ebay auction a couple of months back, i didnt have them long as a wore them for a couple of training sessions and a game and by this point. You see the little lines next to the vamps, these began to peel off so i sent them back for a refund as they cost sooo much and unfortunately i didnt take nemore pictures, just these.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Hey guys, I didn't want to start a new thread, so here are my questions.

I can get SG Pulses for about 60 pounds, do u think that is worth it?

I can get Gun Metal, White Blue Beckham, Black Red White or Silver Beckham.

What is better? :)

23. Sain1

Sain1 New Member

Dec 7, 2003
    Dallas
    Theres nothing diffrent about the colors. Id go with the Silver Beckhams. And about the if there worth it. I believe that PDS is selling them for the same price.

24. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    You can get them cheaper than £60. www.justsocca.com and ebay have them cheap. I got some gun metal ones for £45 including postage off Ebay.

25. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yea, but I live in South Africa, and will have to pay almost 50 pounds ontop because of import duty, so ther is no other option. ;)