Your Liberal Media at Work

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Pathogen, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Pathogen

Pathogen Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Like you care.
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. NER_MCFC

NER_MCFC Member

May 23, 2001
    Cambridge, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It gets almost funny when you learn that Fox had no problem with the add.

3. DutchOven

DutchOven Red Card

Nov 16, 2004
    As a conservative, I have to admit: Religions, other than maybe Hindus and Buddhists are f-ed up. I mean, when you do know the message of Jesus, how do you respond to not accepting cetain people. Animal Farm-esque. But where I part from the left, is that I don't find the stuff Christians do scary or Apocalyptic, I just find them silly, of ten hypocritical, gullible, and pretty easily manipulatable as a political entity.

4. striker

striker Member+

Aug 4, 1999
    On Faux News last night, one of the announcers interviewed an "expert" on the statutory rape case involving the hot female school teacher and her young male student. The announcer asked the expert how is this case different from the case involving Bill Clinton and Lewinsky. :confused:

5. Claymore

Claymore Member

Jul 9, 2000
    Montgomery Vlg, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They just can't let it go, can they? GOD I wish BC could run again, if only to watch the GOP twist itself in knots trying to keep up.

6. Pathogen

Pathogen Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Like you care.
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I thought this thread would get more play. But now that I think about it, this issue has been hashed more than breakfast potatoes. Oh well, this is just one more indication of how rediculous it is to levy any accusation at big media that it's overwhelmingly liberal.

7. bright

bright Member

Dec 28, 2000
    Central District
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Unfortunately the conservative echo chamber will never admit this and will instead continue to perpetuate its ironic victim-complex.

- Paul