Your boots

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by calcioguy9, Sep 16, 2002.

1. bmf_dq

bmf_dq Member

Feb 6, 2004
    Surrey, England
    The Chrome Lime Vapors are in size 8 and need new stud tips which is the reason y i bought the new blue vapors. I dunno whether i would sell them because like i said.... collectors item and everythin. If they dont fit u then i guess it doesnt really matter anyway

2. wolfpack9b

wolfpack9b New Member

Mar 29, 2004
    NY
    Right now:

Adidas Predator Mania Lunar-match (starting to talk a bit)
    Nike Mercurial Vapor grey/red-training/some matches (more trouble then they're worth now since they hurt my feet more then ever)
    Adidas Manic black/red-training (falling apart)

I'm getting the AZT 90 III's ASAP as I'm worried as to whether my Vapors or Predators will fall apart first and I've got 2 games this weekend.

3. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    Adidas Predator Pulse FG (The soleplate is starting to come off despite only worn it for 3 games, ridiculous...) - Match,
    Adidas Predator Mania Red SG - Training,
    Nike Air Zoom Total 2 White/Blue Personalised FG - Match,
    Puma Shudoh White FG - Training, very light but very easy to get it dirty and difficult to clean,
    Nike Vapor Blue (Not photo blue) FG - Sitting around because it doesn't fit me anymore! Grown half a size bigger...
    Thinking of either getting the Vapor photo blue or wait for the Pulse silver... difficult choice but then my black pulses started to break so may choose the vapor.

4. thegaffer7

thegaffer7 New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    FL, via Wycombe, Eng
    i think i got all you guys beat.....

outdoor:
    adidas predator pulse fg-match, just brought
    nike azt II's fg (white/black)-match
    adidas predator mania fg (blue)- match before pulses, brought from eurosport
    adidas predator mania (lunar softground)- practice, sitting around now, leather has separated from the boot
    adidas predator mania fg (black)- sitting around, leather separated as well
    nike azt II's sg (black)- first color that came out, still in good shape, but too small for me

indoor/turf:
    copa mundial indoor- wear em to school
    nike brazilia turf
    nike mercurial 365

yeah...i have alot of boots...alot of them have been given to me from my old club in england Naphill FC in Wycombe (black, lunar preds and black totals)...im new to the website so i'll let ya'll know a bit about me...ive been playing the wonderful game since the age of 5. my father is in the US Navy, so we've moved all over the world...at 10 we moved to Naples, Italy and increased my skills playing with the italians...had trials with local team Napoli at the age of 12, didnt make it however... at the age of 14 my dad was stationed to London, England (RAF West Ruislip to be exact)..this was probably the best experience i've ever gone through, i honed my skills playing with the british and always getting flack for being the only "yankee." we lived there for 3 1/2 years and in july we moved to Palm Coast, Fla....town of nothing...but i captained the varsity squad at Flagler Palm Coast HS...who were state champs and #1 in the nation in 2000...so thats my life so far, hopefully i'll be getting a full ride to either Jacksonville Uni, Nova Southeastern Uni or FAU....drop me a line anytime just to chat about footie or just in general...
    cj

5. Callump

Callump New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    we beat flagler palm coast in district finals 4-1. go lake howell high school

you were the ones with the blue manias? i remember you because i remember someone saying something about you with those.

6. thegaffer7

thegaffer7 New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    FL, via Wycombe, Eng
    yeah dude, that was me...we got killed that night man, but i think we both exited regionals at the same time, first round...we lost to satellite beach...but yeah, which player were you?

7. Callump

Callump New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    yeh we lost to merrit island... it sucked. I was on the bench because im a freshmen and freshmen dont play alot, only when we play crappy teams just because its my first year.

8. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    dang i was in the same tourny I play for george jenkins we went to the reginal finals so close yet so far away.

9. thegaffer7

thegaffer7 New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    FL, via Wycombe, Eng
    who'd you guys lose to??? yeah, we lost first round so i sat around hearing about how far everyone got...cant win em' all...

10. Callump

Callump New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    i went to the regional final game between lake mary and lake brantley.. o man what a game. It was 2-2 on some nice goals. One was when some kid on LB dribbled like 5 players and scored. Another nice goal was from a free kick when a kid from LM hit it and it just kept going up right into the top corner and goalie just watched it go in. Lake Brantley won 3-2 in extra time by a soft little header that goalie should of got but came out like an idiot.

never heard of george jenkins though... are you guys good?

11. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    we lost to gaither in the regional final in the other part of the braket you guys were on top and i was on the bottom of the braket we are preety good plus we only lost 2 senoirs this year.

12. Callump

Callump New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    we lost 10! We have a solid team but we will need some rebuilding done next year. Do you know who won state?

13. thegaffer7

thegaffer7 New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    FL, via Wycombe, Eng
    10!! holy crap dude, you guys have a whole bunch of rebuilding to do...we lost 6..

14. Callump

Callump New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    only 5-6 start though but we lost 2 of our best players

15. thegaffer7

thegaffer7 New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    FL, via Wycombe, Eng
    which 2 best?? probably that one forward who had the opening goal and 2 more after that i think

16. Callump

Callump New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    Yep the #10 kid from argentina who scored a hat trick on you.. He is so good. And also the other kid who scored on you. Hes small and from peru but has unbelievable skill

17. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    nova won state i think.

18. Callump

Callump New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    who the f are nova? and did you guys play them?

19. thegaffer7

thegaffer7 New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    FL, via Wycombe, Eng
    oh yeah, i remember now...he was really small...#26 or something like that right? man, that kid was a senior???

20. Callump

Callump New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    lol yeh. The first day i met him was at a little kick around after school with some people on the team and i asked him if he was a freshmen and he said he was a senior. I was like no way and i had to ask someone else to believe him. Its going to be a significant loss losing him

21. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    again they were in the bottom we didnt play them but the team we lost to lost to them.

22. mercurial 10

mercurial 10 New Member

May 9, 2004
    I have...... Nike mercurial vapor II red fg - match
    Adidas predator mania gun metal sg - training and playing in the park
    Nike mercurial vapor black/red sg - match/training

I'm going to get some new vapor II's when i see a colour i like i've heard the next one is gold but i dont like them much see what colours come out after that. And thats it for my boots

23. Paddster

Paddster New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    I have

adidas mania sg
    adidas pulse fg
    puma king sl fg

24. bmf_dq

bmf_dq Member

Feb 6, 2004
    Surrey, England
    Nike Mercurial Vapor Photo Blue SG
    Nike Air Zoom Total 90 3 Nike id White/Red FG
    Nike Air Zoom Total 90 2 Nike id White/Blue FG
    Nike Mercurial Vapor Chrome/Lime No. 1515/4500 SG
    Nike Mercurial Vapor Chrome/White FG
    Adidas Predator Pulse Beckham SG
    Adidas Predator Mania Lunar SG

25. appleCORR

appleCORR New Member

May 2, 2004
    Ok here is what i have ...

1) Nike Vapor Silver FG
    2) Nike Vapor Silver/lime SG
    3) Nike Vapor Flame
    4) Nike Vapor Photo Blue
    5) Nike Vapor Chilli Red
    6) Nike Vapor Ice
    7) Total 90 III Gun Metal/White

I am waiting on my blue mist vapors that are out next week.

1) Pred Mania Red FG/SG
    2) Pred Mania Gun Metal FG/SG
    3) Pred Mania Lunar FG/SG
    4) Pred Mania Black FG/SG
    5) Pred Mania Champagne FG/SG
    7) Pred Pulse Black FG/SG
    8) Pred Mania Beckham FG/SG
    9) Copia Mundia FG

I have to say my vapours are my favourite. Dont really have a favourite colour i tend to wear which ever i fancy. And before anyone goes on about me having so many boots. I dont actually pay for most of them because i am lucky enough play for a pro team.

appleCORR