You 8-2 See One Team Score 9 Times- The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Aug 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To be fair, Vini is getting that treatment in Spain at the moment :D Long may it continue

Anon. repped this.
  2. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Been a while since Bayern had a player from the academy into first team regular. Last one might be Alaba. So its like how Chelsea fans jump on Mason Mount given the academy drought from the time of John Terry

Here is to hoping he is the new Neymar and not Joao Felix

3. Jpows

Jpows Member+

F.C. Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jun 4, 2018
    Thing is, it’s not really hard to look great against Barca of late if I may say so myself. How is he doing domestically? Don’t really follow the Bundesliga. Seems like a good prospect.

4. Açores57

Açores57 Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Haaland is a pure 9 who doesn’t shy away from mixing it up with centre backs. Ronaldo is at his best when he has a focal point to play off. I don’t see that being an issue at all. If anything a Haaland signing would effect their wingers like Sancho and Rashford more so.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #17055 4x4s, Sep 15, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    They run the exact same routes. Trust me on that, watching Haaland at the amount that i do here, i had to laugh a few times because Ronaldo let off a shot from left that was a 1:1 copy of what Dortmund often do with Haaland, and they did it multiple times vs Bern. In fact, when you see him run the route and not get service, Haaland will complain about it, vividly. In these situations they'll bump into each other.

Dortmund use Haaland's running game and 1 v 1 capability more than anything else.

Lewandowski is the classic striker, back to the goal, drop it with the chest and turn or head it to a team mate and switch type of player. At this moment Haaland is pure physicality.

Even looking at it statistically:

Haaland at 5.5 Shots per game.
    Ronaldo at 6 shots per game.

One of them will have to become Robin to thee other's Batman the way Benzema did.

6. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I agree with Halaand mimicking the current Cristiano; which wether he wants to admit it or not is a bully frontline striker.

So many reasons why Florentino just couldn't bring him back. Besides who can't wait to see Vincius and Mbappe our wide?

I know I can't...

7. Açores57

Açores57 Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    They’re smart enough players I’m sure they can figure it out and coexist. They don’t score the amount of goals that they do by being rigid/one dimensional. Total non issue.

8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's not about bringing him back, but as far as i remember, Ronaldo signed a 2+1 deal. So somebody sacrificing a bit of his ego is preprogrammed as, to quote Rummenigge, Haaland will not be a Bundesliga player at the end of 2022.

9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Which player did Ronaldo ever learn to "coexist" with? The reason why he workd out with both Rooney and Benzema is because both sacrificed their role for the greater good. Dybala and Higuain couldn't and both withered under his shadow.

Haaland seems to follow his own personal amibition, choosing to join Dortmund over Manchester United or Bayern/Barca level clus made that obvious.

10. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    So are you finally coming around to him being at Madrid...

11. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He'd have to turn down better offers than ours (financially) for that to happen.

YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  12. Açores57

Açores57 Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale, off the top of my head, who was pretty much a carbon copy of Ronaldo and the two won multiple titles together.

It’s not like Ronaldo and Haaland are going to run parallel straight lines all game. Haaland is more than capable of the link up play too, for someone who apparently watches him as much as you do, you would know that.

Also, it’s one season we’re talking about. If Ronaldo was 5 years younger I’d agree with you, Haaland probably doesn’t go there.

13. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    When he does will you embrace him? Lol

Digital repped this.
  14. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Rummenigge: " With Lewandowski you have the best center forward in the world. Haaland is the second best. I think Bayern has an interest in Robert staying beyond the end of his contract in 2023. Haaland is an investment. I don't think he will go to Liverpool. With Haaland, I wouldn't rule out Real either. Maybe they'll open the box a bit more in the summer and possibly get Haaland and Kylian Mbappé," he said

https://www.marca.com/futbol/bundesliga/2021/09/15/6141a9a9ca47416d688b45a7.html

15. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    He's trying to play coy but knows what is going to happen.

This is all Florentino's script at play. It's going to be amazing.

16. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    It could be worse. They could still have Messi leeching their whole transfer budget in salary and loyalty bonuses whilst traipsing around the pitch watching them lose by six goals a game.

At least now they can manage to keep opponents to a respectable score against them, rather than making cricket scores.

17. ratheesh7k

ratheesh7k Member

Feb 18, 2010
    India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I like your optimism.. Lets hope Uncle Flo has a plan to bring the top two players in one window..

Deep Pal repped this.
  18. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bellingham again doing well

19. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Yeah, he seems to be the best young English player. Hopefully we are keeping tabs on him.

Digital repped this.
  20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    How would Ronaldo respond if they pay Haaland more than him?

Let's be honest, having Ronaldo on your team means Ronaldo is the center of the entire universe for the team.

Juve37, J-Mezzy, Deep Pal and 1 other person repped this.
  21. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Sheriff 2-0 up against Shakhtar.

Deep Pal and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  22. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Messi in a (not so) glorious full white kit today?

Deep Pal repped this.
  23. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Diaz makes it 1-2 AC Milan

madridista_hr repped this.
  24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Brugge 1-1 PSG.

madridista_hr and Deep Pal repped this.
  25. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I just looked at that Liverpool lineup, what kind of crazy team is that that Klopp has put out there