You 8-2 See One Team Score 9 Times- The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Aug 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

1297998115480444928 is not a valid tweet id

Guy who scored 16 league goals and had 8 assists was surely the problem. [emoji23]

Stiliyan repped this.
  2. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    MSN in PSG lol

With Mbappe

3. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Shit thread title

ImadEdd and J-Mezzy repped this.
  4. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Suarez leaving would be good for us. They're trying to play Griezmann at 9 to justify the price they paid for him.

ahnaf, meringues, Saeta Rubia and 3 others repped this.
  5. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Not seeing the biter's face so often will certainly be a good thing.

[​IMG]

lol

6. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Suarez is a complete piece of sh*t, complete psycho person. He has some genuine mental & emotional disturbances...

hector_br and Bear Crotch repped this.
  7. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    I agree that Suarez leaving is good news for us .He is a great La Liga goalscorer and without his goals i think Barca will struggle domestically.

meringues repped this.
  8. Raul_Madrid

Raul_Madrid Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Sure, I personally think the 14-15 *TEAM* had many component to it, I can't pick "1" player that carried the team. Players like Xavi, Iniesta, Pique at prime, Dani Alaves and so on ... they all contributed.
    On that note, in my personal opinion, Football is NOT a "1" man show, no "1" player can carry a team to a title, maybe, just maybe, Zizu came close with France in WC 2006 but even he was stopped!
    Same argument people saying Real won 3 back to back CL because of C.Ronaldo. I dont buy that. if so, then Juventus should have had 2 titles!!!

Football is a game 11 v 11, no "1" player can carry a team, sure, they can make a difference in a game or 2, but to produce top notch football game in game out in a tournament like CL by "1" player, I dont believe that.

9. Daninho777

Daninho777 Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    #109 Daninho777, Aug 25, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    Lol who has he killed or raped? or what wars has he started? strong words for a football player that did a couple of dumb things in a football pitch...

10. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    That actually looks very impressive.

Lyra repped this.
  11. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Is this where you draw the line between a good or a bad person?

12. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Still don't buy it that Suarez is out. Barca management can't be that stupid.

13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bayern have treated me and my family with nothing but respect. Whether it's at youth tournaments, domestic matches or Real Madrid related things (such as sitting behind the damn bench, unforgettable), they've been absolutely A+

Behind all the machismo and public boasting, they are a top class organisation.

14. Daninho777

Daninho777 Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    #114 Daninho777, Aug 25, 2020
    I think calling an athlete a piece of shit, psychopath for a couple of dumb things that happen in a sporting field is pretty exaggerated.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  15. Stiliyan

Stiliyan Member+

Feb 11, 2017
    Bulgaria
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Barcelona are a joke club. As much as I hate Suarez for the scumbag he is on the pitch, he was the only player on the field against Bayern that was pissed of by the beating and was trying harder and harder till the end to put pressure and do something. All the others were looking powerless and hopeless, sitting there ready to concede 10 more goals. What I am trying to say is that this is a big hit on the team mentality as they have not many leaders(fighters) left.

16. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Defence say that when they arrived at police station they were assaulted by officers who kicked Harry on his leg telling him “your career is over”.

There are always two sides to a story.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  17. Forcamadrid2

Forcamadrid2 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 13, 2017
    Two bad we will not know for sure as he chose to flee the justice system.

18. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  19. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Imbecilizing mass media has somehow forgiven Suarez while making sure to remember all Pepe's brainfarts. Even though Pepe really changed.

Psycho Suarez is still there, in every foul he exaggerates, the psycho behavior remains. But yeah, good thing he stopped biting people, it makes him look like a neanderthal.

Bear Crotch and hala_madrid722 repped this.
  20. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He’s bit the flesh of 3 separate human beings in-front of millions of people.

wtf are you talking about!? That is BEYOND abnormal.

There is much to his behavior & character that point to some serious issues with this person.

21. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [​IMG]

RMSocrates repped this.
  22. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #122 Saeta Rubia, Aug 25, 2020
    UEFA has approved that the European Super Cup in Budapest will be played with 30% of the stadium's capacity.

Sarr is a raw talent and one for the future. He is likely to be sent on loan if Frank Lampard agrees to the deal, with Bayer Leverkusen, Borussia Mönchengladbach and Schalke understood to be interested.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ign-former-nice-defender-malang-sarr-for-free

23. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Great news.

24. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    He develops into a great player in PES2020.

25. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think people should be free to consider a person reprehensible if they can justify it, and Suarez has repeatedly trampled over the core values of sport, fairplay, equal opportunity, and respect.

You can argue with his tone and the phrasing, but Suarez is in a position of being a role model and has, multiple times now, completely disappointed in this role.

By the way: It's the matter of treating players as if what they do on the field exists in a completely different universe than the one everybody else lives in that creates this sense for them that they can do as they please without consequence, at some point off and on the pitch are hard to differenciate.

RMSocrates, Ahmadi8, Excape Goat and 2 others repped this.