You 8-2 See One Team Score 9 Times- The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Aug 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    PSV eliminated Monaco in CL playoffs. Happy for RVN who's PSV's coach and Monaco lost out on a good chunk of CL revenue too after making us pay over the top for Tchouameni. So I don't feel any sympathy for them. [emoji23]

sneakking, Zidane05, Deep Pal and 8 others repped this.
  2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You'll be shocked to find out that he was once close friends and partners with Laporta who was basically the one to put the club in a terrible position to begin with.

From the moment Laporta left the club for the first time, to today, all Barca have done is apply bandaids and blame the other guys for wanting to live in Beverly Hills on an EBT budget.

Deep Pal, hector_br, petros93 and 3 others repped this.
  3. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    He’s one of the four players who agreed to sign the dodgy contracts ...

4. kelvinphr

kelvinphr Member+

Aug 23, 2007
    Botswana
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    In what way are they dodgy besides that Barca have caught up to the can they kicked down the road and now don't want to face the consequences of their actions?

DutchFanatic repped this.
  5. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
  6. petros93

petros93 Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 27, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Barca fans are getting creative now. Idk what to say. Maybe that's not how most of the fans feel and it's just the stupid kids that post on the internet. But it's obvious that this is shitty and unprofessional behavior for Barcelona that will hurt them even more in the long run. Not that I mind.

DutchFanatic, Shay Z, Ahmadi8 and 2 others repped this.
  7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Messi was earning a 9 figure annual wage, and he's considered the greatest player to ever lace them up for Barcelona, he scammed the f*** out of Barca, gave yall crocodile tears a day before he landed on a private jet in Paris, but you guys have zero of that energy for him.

You know how we get shit for "hating on Ronaldo" here but we're just keeping it even Steven across everybody, we don't treat one guy as a God and the rest as second class citizens.

I hope one day Barca collapses, it will truly make my heart sing.

sneakking, Saint Iker, Deep Pal and 12 others repped this.
  8. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Yeah most of us were like Bye Felicia when Ronaldo left

Culeros took protests to the streets lol

Deep Pal, saadomar and ImadEdd repped this.
  9. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mariano will likely also get boos when he steps out on the Bernabeu.

10. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No. Mariano has refused to leave for years but hasn't gotten booed once. Once the effort dwindles the booes are going to rain down but for now he comes on and does his absolute best. He is just not as good as he thinks, that's all.

11. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale got boohed when he pulled the flag stunt with the national team. Hazard has been a tourist for the most part and the reception has been absolutely mild to even positive at times.

I'm not saying Madrid fans are the big brains here, but the Barca fans that wage war against those players have been influenced by the club to do so. I blame the club.

Digital and saadomar repped this.
  12. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The frustration from him progressively getting worse and not leaving has accumulated through the years, and in this one, when he is seen as an obstacle for getting a real quality backup striker, that frustration is likely to translate into boos. On this forum basically everyone can't stand him, so it should work as a litmus test for the Bernabeu.

13. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What is your point? The way I see it, Mariano hasn't been booed so far. If he somehow does, it would probably be because he's a very bad option to have off the bench, not because the club decided to give him a retirement contract. The Braithwaite, Umtiti, etc. situations are different in that they are specifically and exclusively been booed due to their contractual status, which is something that the club has helped create. For instance, Laporta's daily tasks seem to include giving interviews in which he discusses the contractual status of various players, implying that they are at fault for Barca not being able to register the new players.

Shay Z and Digital repped this.
  14. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    It would be like witnessing a culmination of justice for the decades of hypocrisy and criminality with little to no attempt at moral or fiscal decency.

Deep Pal, RMSocrates, Ahmadi8 and 2 others repped this.
  15. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Braitwaite is booed because hes a bad player that was given a big contract which he doesn't want to end, making things difficult for the club. Its the same situation with Mariano.

16. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    They exercised Braithwaite’s release clause outside of the transfer window when his club was in relegation trouble, and his (old) club got relegated because they couldn’t sign any replacements.

Braithwaite should be booing Barca, not the other way around.

sneakking, Zidane05, Deep Pal and 3 others repped this.
  17. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    With Bale it was a culmination of everything. He starred in a famous commercial where he said he couldn't understand a word of a question he was asked, he was very lackadaisical when he did play. Very rarely putting in any effort. It had come out in a book that he'd gone over a coach's head because he didn't like where he was playing (and got his wish).

Then you have all the other drama e.g. swatting a teammate away after he scored a penalty, the flag incident, the pulling out of games and playing for Wales straight away and all the other shenanigans he was pulling later on.

Hazard so far, has probably got a squad of PR people putting a positive spin on everything he does. He comes on and does his best although that best isn't good enough anymore. There isn't a difference in effort between his NT and club team although his NT likes to point out how well he is training at every NT gathering but he rarely plays a full game. Look, even now you have reports about how 'impressed' we are with his physique. Firstly, he's still fat, secondly it shouldn't take 3 seasons to get somewhat in shape but hey we are 'impressed' :ROFLMAO:

We treat our players completely the same across the board. When Ramos and Ronaldo were threatening to leave during every contract negotiations we still supported them because they never lacked effort.

Every one the fans have booed you could justify.

I have never heard us boo someone because they've refused to leave or are getting far too much, more than they deserve because that's the clubs fault.

18. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Bernabeu have booed Ronaldo, Zidane, Iker, Benzema etc. I don't think we can claim moral high ground over this lol.

2016:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...r-cristiano-ronaldo-booed-by-real-madrid-fans

2017:

Cristiano Ronaldo has pleaded with the Real Madrid fans to stop booing him after he scored a hat-trick against Bayern Munich to help his side into the semi-finals of the Champions League.

"I'm not asking them to name streets after me, the only thing I ask is that they don't boo me here," he told Spanish TV station Antena 3.

"I want them to stop booing me because I always give my best and even when I don't score I try to help Real Madrid."

Manager Zinedine Zidane lavished praise on Ronaldo but reminded him that Real players had to get used to the pressure from supporters.

"Perhaps the fans won't boo him anymore, but this is the Bernabeu and it can happen from time to time and he knows that," the former France captain said.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ano-ronaldo-hits-back-at-real-madrid-boo-boys

19. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

No way

sneakking, 4x4s, Zidane05 and 5 others repped this.
  20. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'd boo Mariano btw. Whether they admit it or not, many here have been frustrated by Mariano choosing to ride the bench for 99% minutes and even refusing to move when we offered to cover the salary difference in previous years. Never seen a player that has semi - retired so early in his career despite doing well for a club like Lyon.

21. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

22. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That would be hilarious

sneakking, Deep Pal, yoanaidarov and 6 others repped this.
  23. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Many legends have been booed at some point or another but again it's for what they do on the pitch and not because they have a bloated contract. Which is why I said we treat everyone the same, we don't worship a player enough to call him God like a certain fan base.

24. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    It would be even more hilarious if the players who leave Barca on a free sign with their competition. Too bad those players aren't any use to Madrid.

25. ImadEdd

ImadEdd Member+

Real Madrid
    Morocco
    Feb 17, 2019
    The Bernabeu didn’t boo them for wanting to stay. The fans booed them for performance issues.

ahnaf, Deep Pal, saadomar and 1 other person repped this.