YKPAIHIAH Premier League 2015-16 season

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Fedya_Fussball, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Season opened yesterday with Super Cup.

Really poor call for the penalty on Shovkovsky. Clearly her touched the ball before the SD player "tripped" into him. Ruined the game so it became anti-climatic.

2. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Hollywood, FL, United States
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Good thing it is just SuperCup.

3. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
  4. JoeTerp

JoeTerp Member

Jul 9, 2007
    USA
    Going to be in Kyiv on weekend of 19th and 26th. Trying to find list of all the matches being played in Kyiv during that time, but it hasn't been easy, hard to keep track of who is playing where these days. Just missing out on Dynamo vs Porto unfortunately. дякую

5. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Premier League
    Olympik Donetsk - Shaxtar Donets'k (26 Sep 14:00)
    Dynamo Kyiv - Hoverla - Uzhhorod (26 Sep 19:30)

First League
    Obolon Kyiv - Desna 19 Sep (no date or time as of yet)
    Dynamo-2 Kyiv - Illichivets 27 Sep (not confirmed)

Second League
    Arsenal Kyiv - Arsenal-Kyivshchyna Bila Tserkva 27 Sep (not confirmed)

Ukrainian Cup
    Obolon Kyiv - Dynamo Kyiv (Sep 23 19:30)
    Olympik Donetsk - Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (Sep 23 17:00) Probably at Bannikov

6. JoeTerp

JoeTerp Member

Jul 9, 2007
    USA
    thanks a lot for the response. Didn't need to go so far down the divisions, but appreciate it. Where is the шахтар match being played?

7. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Olympik usually plays their home games at Bannikov Stadium....

Just over the hill from the Olympic Stadium.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bannikov_Stadium

8. JoeTerp

JoeTerp Member

Jul 9, 2007
    USA
    I'll be getting married in Kyiv on the 23rd of September. Dynamo will be playing 'away' at Bannikov the next day and some (4-5 guys in late 20s) of my American guests have expressed interest in attending the match as an activity for the day after the wedding (many have never seen a sporting event in another country and some of them can only look at so many old churches). The bride is the only one in Kyiv right now and the only one that speaks Ukrainian, but her knowledge and interest level in sport is basically zero (although I'm trying to teach her baseball). Plus she is dealing with 100 other things right now.

How does one go about buying tickets for this match. I'm assuming buying general admission will be impossible With so many Dynamo fans looking to go watch their team in their own city but in a much smaller stadium. Is there any trusted after market way? Is this even a good/safe plan or would it be better if her cousin and/or father were there to chaperone ?

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk