www.soccer.com

Discussion in 'Soccer in the USA' started by sam1234, Nov 2, 2004.

1. sam1234

sam1234 New Member

Nov 2, 2004
    Has anyone purchased products from www.soccer.com? If so, was the purchase process ok? Would you buy from them again?

Thanks!!

2. metro24freak

metro24freak New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    philly
    I bought a t-shirt from there a year ago and I bought an italy jacket from there in june. I'd deffinately do it again, I'm thinking about joinging the goal club to get the discount because a lot of the stuff is kinda expensive.

The ordering is great, very simple, even though I guess as always when shopping or shopping online it's good to know what you're looking for. I'm not sure how long it took the shirt to get in because it was a christmas present but my jacket came in like 3 days. My mom had to order it cause I don't have a credit card but it was really easy, all I did was give her the eurosport magazine and tell her what I wanted and she found it on the website very quickly called me over to make sure that was what I wanted and ordered it.

I'd deffinately order from them again, except for cleats, I don't buy shoes online I like to try them on first.

The only thing I don't like is that they're all mens adult sizes for the clothing for the most part and my jacket and my T-shirt are about 2 sizes too big for me, it doesn't really matter cause I just wear the shirt to sports and I wear big jackets anyways but if I were to get a jersey from there I'd like it to fit properly. but that's just me, I have a hard time shopping in general, really hard to find stuff without pink bunnies all over it if you're 5'0 with a small frame.

3. Nutmeg_23

Nutmeg_23 Member

Jul 20, 2004
    i bought a bunch of things from there, and everything went well, with fast shipping

4. pasoccerdave

pasoccerdave Member

Mar 30, 2004
    SE Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Definitely join the Goal Club - I've been a member for years and never had a problem.

5. microbrew

microbrew New Member

Jun 29, 2002
    NJ
    I started out ordering from TSI Soccer since 1998, and when Eurosport merged with them, I have had no complaints.

6. Brook

Brook BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 13, 2001
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've also been a Goal Club member since, ah, 1994, maybe. I still have one of their first catalogs from 1985! Outstanding customer service, even late night when I'm all blotto ordering gear! Standard shipping arrives within 3-5 days.

7. Minnman

Minnman Member+

Feb 11, 2000
    Columbus, OH, USA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you're ever in the Triangle, NC area, you can stop by the place (huge) and buy stuff. I believe they're building some sort of new welcome center or something. Anyway, it always took a while when I went (they go back into the warehouse and get what you want). But they do have a vast collection of stuff. Lacrosse, too, if you're so inclined.

I believe the company was started with a $25 loan from someone's father back in the mid-80s.

8. capitalist

capitalist New Member

Nov 13, 2004
    I've had several smooth transactions with them. No problems at all.

9. kicktricks2

kicktricks2 New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    I've had many friends who have bought stuff from soccer.com. They all of said that they have great services and have gotten great reviews. If I were you, you should definitely join the goal club because you get discounts on their productst for the rest of your life and you can earn goal points to get some products for free.

(mod note: no advertising please)