www.ebay.com selling korean jerseys

Discussion in 'Korea' started by hanul21, Jul 3, 2005.

1. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

2. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    you're not 18. You can lie to Ebay all you want but they better not find out you are really under age.

I haven't check out the link you posted, but if the jerseys are real, you are going to have hard time beating other bidders. Replica Korean jerseys on ebay are very rare and some crazy ass buyers will bid over well over the original amount the seller is looking for.

3. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    those are fake fake fake

4. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I still remember the war I had to go through against Cosmicbutthairs to get my Lee Dong-gook jersey. :D

5. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    If people are interested we should do a group buy on the current NT home shirts. The only problem would be finding someone to buy them for us :)

you can buy them here, but it's quite expensive w/shipping ($75+$16) about $25+ than ordering from a website in Korea

The only problem would be they might update the NT shirts next spring as most club teams are getting new shirts for the 05/06 season

6. K_19

K_19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    The ones on Ebay are FAKES. If they were real, they would have said so, as authenticity would have been a selling point. There is also one dead giveaway... there is no "dri-fit" tag on the bottom left of the shirt.

However, I have to admit that those are VERY good fakes. At a pretty good price too. If they had them in medium, I would have got them.

7. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    if I'm not mistaken, I heard Korea will get a new jersey before the World Cup 2006.

are you guys down to do a group buy on that when it comes out? because I am.

8. Kimsuyun

Kimsuyun New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Are they going to be the same design for all the other countrys too?

9. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    yeah I guess since it's gonna be made by Nike.

10. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    He is kind, he helped me buying an Ahn shirt.

I believe they're fake but they look good :p

11. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    lol, I guess neither of you knew at the time who you were bidding against :)

12. K_19

K_19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    The Rumours say that each countries will have UNIQUE jerseys this time around... it's only a rumour, though. Knowing Nike's love to single-template jerseys, they'll probably end up fitting every team with the same jersey again.

13. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

wow they're fake? ddang they look so real though.
    yeah these days its hard to tell the fakes from real replicas and authentics.

14. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    he probably didn't know but I did because his ebay name was cosmicbutthairs. :D

btw, the one that I got (Lee DG jersey) was real. it has Asian Cup patches and also the DRI FIT tag on the corner of the jersey.

if you guys want, I'll take some pictures and post it.

15. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

ddang where do you guys buy REAL korean jerseys? i hate those fakies.. and i have no idea how to tell if they're real or not

16. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    In Korea. Not easy to find a Korean NT jersey here in US since it's United States.

17. cosmicbutthairs

Sep 9, 2004
    lol
    punk!

18. cosmicbutthairs

Sep 9, 2004
    There is no 'dri fit' logo on the bottom of the jersey. I believe these are the 'fan replica' ones nike is selling (equivalent to the single layer ones back in 2002). They jerseys does have its minor flaws.

19. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    punk?

who won the bid, biatch? :D

20. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are people in Korea just starting to use eBay, or has it been big there for a while?

Just a point of interest. I work across the street from their HQ.

21. Kimsuyun

Kimsuyun New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    I have a actual seol worn training top if anyones intrested. :)

22. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    how did you get it?

can I see a picture?

23. cosmicbutthairs

Sep 9, 2004
    you're lucky about the time zone. I was on my way to work when you won it lucky ********** cat!

24. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    Nah man, they've been using it, but I think the url is auction.co.kr (an affliate of ebay, maybe they own em now). where is the HQ?

25. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    A group buy would be cool for the new shirts, it should be relatively cheap if we find someone in Korea to buy them for us (*COUGH*COUGH* forzakr, Holyjoe, etc... :D)