wtf...Benfica at home in the first leg???(somebody explain)yeah you Uefa

Discussion in 'Portugal: Clubs' started by wtf_SCOLARI!!, Mar 3, 2008.

1. wtf_SCOLARI!!

wtf_SCOLARI!! Member

Nov 21, 2007
    [​IMG] wtf...Benfica at home in the first leg???(somebody explain) yeah you UEFA
    When the draw for the round of 16 ties were made back in December I believe, the winner of the match between Benfica and Nurnberg were supposed to have the advantage of playing the second leg of the round of 16 at home. As it turns out now, on the Uefa website all of a sudden Benfica has to play the first leg at home hence giving the Spanish team once again the advantage for the second leg. I am bewildered no one has pointed this out, all of the other ties were correct except you guessed it, this one which involves a Portuguese team. I'm just pointing out how much the higher ups at Uefa hate the Portuguese (they are all either French, German or Swiss) ps I would have loved to see the looks on their faces when Porto totally dominated Europe for two straight seasons. First the hate for voting Messi ahead of Ronaldo for world player, Platini talking Ronaldo's hype down and this...there is more to come, just you wait my fellow geez...keep your eyes open and I hope we are all on the same team when Porto hopefully knocks out Schalke this Wednesday...Forca!!