WSD at Denver Fadó Irish Pub

Discussion in 'World Football Daily' started by WoodyinCU, Apr 10, 2009.

1. WoodyinCU

WoodyinCU Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Duluth, MN
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This coming Tuesday and Wednesday (April 15-15), World Soccer Daily will be broadcasting via remote from the Fadó Irish Pub located at 1735 19th Street, Denver, CO.

All Rapids fans are invited to come join them for an early lunch, be part of the broadcast, then see the Champions League game after with WSD hosts Steven and Kenny. The boys will come equipped with lots of swag to give away, so bring your trivia hats and get ready for the 2nd leg of the Quarterfinals!

2. WoodyinCU

WoodyinCU Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Duluth, MN
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Quick addition, the show producer Matt Schaban is going on the Denver Fadó trip and they hope to have the uStream video going as well as the Sirius/Internet audio.

3. munsonbulldog

munsonbulldog Member

Jul 23, 2008
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    New Zealand
    Should have had it in Atlanta

4. redheadedstepchild

redheadedstepchild New Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    Best titty bars in america

5. WoodyinCU

WoodyinCU Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Duluth, MN
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Heya Munson, you big mean troll :p

WSD will be going to Atlanta and doing a remote during the World Football Challenge. July 22nd, at the Brewhouse.

6. kultovbela

kultovbela New Member

Mar 8, 2007
    N. Floriduh
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Is this bar a good one for viewing Rep. of Ireland soccer? I'll be in Denver next weekend and would LOVE to be able to watch their qualifier against Bulgaria. If not this pub are there others I might be able to visit to see the match? Please help...

7. WoodyinCU

WoodyinCU Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Duluth, MN
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd guess there or the British Bulldog would be fine, but I'd suggest going to the Colorado Rapids forum and asking there, you'll find more people from that area.