Wow, Forlan can kiss my arse

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Ladic, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Nosotros cometemos errores (o horrores) como todos los equipos cometen alguna vez. Nos avergüenza haber perdido esa clase de partidos, y creo que si Uruguay pudo meterse en el repechaje dandole vuelta a esos resultados algo debe haber mejorado. En un solo partido de visita con Colombia nos metieron tantos goles como en TODA la segunda ronda.
    Ahora, nadie habla de Ecuador en este foro?, porque tan abismal diferencia de rendimientos?. Si la altura es un mito, cual es su razon?

2. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    si comenten errores, entonces por eso estan donde estan

a jugar su repechaje

quien te mando a perder con dos cenicientas?

3. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

Y uruguay? que solo esta metido del travesaño cuando juega de visita? por eso sera que no gano ningun partido?

En Guayaquil Ecuador le ha ganado a todos los paises de America menos a Brasil.

Y te olvidas que el Club mas exitoso Ecuatoriano es de Guayaquil? que tambien me diras que los 4 metros sobre el nivel del mar es mucha altura para ustedes :D

4. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    ya tambien se olvidaron estos uruguashos que Ecuador saco mas puntos que ellos en el mundial pasado :D

Un equipo que pierde por goleada de local contra un mediocre como peru y venezuela nisiquiera merece ir al mundial
    Segura Australia los baila. :D

5. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    eso es lo q mas da risa,

todavia tienen el desfacho de venir aqui a hablar de q por que Uruguay merece ir al mundial cuando no son capaces de derrotar en su propia casa a equipos de tabla abajo

6. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Si viste la descripcion de los partidos que hice mas arriba te das cuenta que fuimos ganando en 4 de los 9 partidos de visitante, si a eso le llamas colgarse del travesaño...
    Entonces porque no juegan ahi? A debe ser porque jugando ahi nunca fueron a un mundial.
    Hablo solo de las selecciones nacionales.
    Esos equipos mediocres de los que me hablas ganaron mas puntos como visitantes contra rivales directos que tu seleccion, aun si le sacas los puntos que regalamos nosotros.

7. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    claro, si se los saco a bobasos como ustedes pues :D

8. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    :D

9. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Killboard

Deal with the fact that your ego has been bruised to say the least. Your NT made history when Uruguay cheated for points. Futbol is a rough sport and it can be hostile but you NT is so violent you take the sport out of it.

You have a problem with losing. Alcholics never admit they have a problem. Likewise, you have a problem that you can not face..........

Your Team Can Not Cut it plain and simple.

You are in fifth place

Sorry, I was wrong. Your Ego has not been bruised. If I can compare it to something your ego is like Mousolini whe he was battered beyond beleif, beyond recognition.

WE are simply better than you at this point an time.

You were good once upon a time.

"Damn Homey,
    BAck in the day you were the mannnn Homey!

What Da Fvk happen to you"

50cent

Killboard........what is your point?

10. Aguinaga10

Aguinaga10 New Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Kill-BORED is a jabroni...he's not even worth paying attention to. He's just nevous cause he knows his underacheiving team has to play for the playoffs again.
    The facts...Uruguay got SPANKED by Venezuela (el vinto tinto sabe mejor que mate) and Peru.
    Then you have a player in Forlan (got booted from Man U) who didn't even want to play for the national team at one point.
    You talk about Ecuador on the road...I don't see Uruguay doing very much better despite the fact that your team has all this world class talent.
    I'm not even going to get into a discussion about Peru. What for....They Suck!
    So get off your high horse...and start praying that you beat Australia, and be thankful that you're even there after you guys went and paid Argentina to put you in that position....for the second time in a row!!! :cool:

11. Aguinaga10

Aguinaga10 New Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Lest we all forget that one of the greatest players to play for Penarol in their history just happens to be from where...oh yeah..that's right...

ECUADOR!

That same player also happens to be the alltime leading scorer for the Copa Libertadores...
    What was his name...oh yeah...Pedro Alberto Spencer...from where?????

ECUADOR!!!

Kill-BORED...shut your mouth!

12. I think there's some truth to what Forlan Says. You truly have home advantage, and just like last world cup you're gonna get knocked out. I can bet my soul that you won't get out of the first round.

13. yankiboy

yankiboy New Member

Sep 2, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    OK. Let's not go to the other extreme. Just because Killboard and Forlan dissed Ecuador.

Uruguay won that game fair and square. I've most of that game about three times now.

Ecuador deserved to qualify because of its hardwork and results. Uruguay got to the repechaje because of hardwork and results.

Does anyone here really believe in that "el partido fue comprado" stuff in modern times? Seriously. Dudes can't be quiet when they are banging chicks behind their wife's back--they end up telling some of their friends--"Conquiste a esa mami chula en mi oficina Rosa. Pero oye hermano--no le digas nada a nadie".

And somehow-shocker--the guy's wife finds out from a friend who finds out from a friend.

How the hell could a matchfixing conspiracy be kept a secret? Realistically? They can't keep it quiet in Germany for games involving second and third division teams. Someone's going to talk or someone is going to slip up and everything is going to become public...

14. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    yankiboy--

good to hear from you, bro...

what a useless thread, huh? apart from the other useless threads around here...what a fucqing joke...

but i'd have to differ on this aspect, my brother.

it's true, fulano may not keep his mouth shut about his homeboy getting down with someone's wife...and that it's a hell of a trap to keep even that a secret...and you're right about those dumba$$ germans...

but i never underestimate the power of corruption. if you think that there's no cheating going on in this beautiful game of futbol today...i'd have to say that's a little naive.

i'm not saying that the uruguay game was specifically fixed...and whether or not we'll find out is up to those that pursue it for us to find out in the future...

but futbol has become a huge business so wouldn't you think some of today's matches and/or officials would be the result of bribes?

man, this is a whole other subject and is worthy of its own thread...but i guess not here...too many amateurs...

talk to me, son. salud!

15. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    :rolleyes:
    Message sposored by Borrachonj
    lol

16. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    brought to you by cheez-its
    and sponsored by pampers

para todos los chibolos aqui...

17. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    That makes two of us

18. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    you trollers, go back to your boards if you cannot contribute in an effective way. you guys, who finished second from the bottom shouldn't even talk! i can't beleive the arrogance of a team who finished so terribly. you have no case, so just keep quiet and watch from the TV again and find a new team to support.

[​IMG]

19. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    I can't wait to see Ecuador play next year at the world cup in Germany... Ecuador playing on the field, Uruguay & Peru cheering us on from their Televisions... :D

20. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Trollers? Stop trolling our newspapers. I know you wanna read about real soccer news, but to troll our papers is just down right sad. I could give a schitt what ecuadorian papers are saying, you guys obviously have envidia of our international players :D

21. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    ahahh you're country is envious of us! just read what it says!!

QUE ENVIDIA!!!

Y NOSOTROS, CUANDO???

hahahahahahha funny, sounds like YOU envy ECUADOR!!! ahahhahah :D

22. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Sounds like you are retarted cuz you keep repeating something you went to look for in the Peruvian domains. Why were you looking in the Peruvian domains for their newspapers? I'll tell you why:

1. You never won any trophys.
    2. you never won any tournaments.
    3. Horrible performances in world cups.
    4. Peru outperformed any of your performances in world cup history.
    5. Peru exports more players to Europe than ecuador has ever imagined.
    6. 3 of our U17 players are going to Europe right now.
    7. You wish you knew what a real soccer newspaper looks like so you look at Peruvian ones.
    8. And last but not least , you really envy us :D.

So you see you only have one reason we would envy you guys, while we have many many more. Now you cant beat that with your daddys belt :D

23. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    [​IMG] :D
    that's all i got to say! that image speaks louder then any word you can say.

24. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    these peruvians will always envy us :D