Would it be a field day if Carmona and Galindo were Americanistas?

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Levante, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Come on............... don't you just wish that it would have been Pardo that was caught with "unas gotitas" supplied by America's trainer?

2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Thank you Levante... I am glad you said it.

I was talking to some friends about this the other day and I said there would be a complete investigation.

They said that wouldnt happen. I said the press would make sure it would happen. They said I was reaching.

But... you know the press would ask questions until America conducted a complete investigation and test all of its players. They would have discredited America's title

3. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    I agree, Also if America bought all of the players that Cruz Azul bought they would be criticized to a pulp.

4. mexicano

mexicano New Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Templológico
    Imagine what Jose Ramon would be saying right now about us.

" Esos Americanistas que no solo compran arbitros, sino que tambien drogan a sus jugadores" bla bla bla bla

out of topic, i got really pissed off when chivas defeated Boca and Tv azteca made that "highlight show" and at the end it said "chivas 4, azul y amarillos 0." we all know you hate America, but dud we won already, give us a fvcking brake!!

5. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    he... i can just picture vs saying well well well... how do you americanistas feel that your team....

6. yankiboy

yankiboy New Member

Sep 2, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    I was thinking the same thing after reading the article. I'm inclined to agree with you guys. Especially after America demolished the competition in route to the title.

Especially right now, there is so much America hating jealousy that I think that a lot of people would have been screaming "I knew it!" or "Well, what did you expect? They would stop at nothing...".

It's a black eye for Cruz Azul.

7. Goofy

Goofy Member

Jun 10, 2005
    support for oneself.
    Even worst... Suppose Carmona and Galindo were americanistas AND America performed LIKE Cruz Azul.
    I can hear it right now: "America, ni con dopados gana..."

8. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Im wondering how many more Cruz Azul players have talked to this "trainer" and why they havent tested all thier players.

I dont know how true it is or if it already has happened... but i read that Pumas, Tecos were going to test all thier players before the season.

9. smartbomb

smartbomb Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Nike Players Never Get Caught In Case Of Doping

10. kehl

kehl Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Kamogawa BG
    Um yes, it would have been a HUGE HUGE thing (even more than what it is now), we'd never see the end of it.

Thank god it wasn't one of our players, tho. I feel bad for Galindo and Carmona, but I'm really really grateful it wasn't Pavel or ... yeah Pavel, because he was the only Americanista en La Selección back then.

11. kehl

kehl Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Kamogawa BG
    Carmona was a Nike player, but after what happend, Nike decided to cease his contract.

12. yankiboy

yankiboy New Member

Sep 2, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    I mentioned that a few days ago in the CA forum. Who knows how far this goes? It needs to be thoroughly investigated and CA needs to cooperate fully.

13. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm confused. I could of sworn nobody had revealed what exactly the two were talking. IF you read the Fifa doping laws, you'll note that just about everthing is banned. I know I would test positive for something. Not everthing is a steriod. So I'm not so quick to point fingers yet.

14. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    I don't think it would be any different just because if it happened to any players from Aamerica. With the only exception of giving Jose Ramon an excuse to run his mouth to no end.

15. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  16. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    try to keep ur posts limited to actually saying something..if ur just gonna post saying true then i think its kinda useless..this isnt the first time ive see u leave a post just saying true...but in my opinion it takes up room and doesnt really say anything about the actual topic...speaking of that...i do think people would of made it a bigger deal...seeing as it seems they have very high standards when it comes to America.

17. Milk!

Milk! Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If it was Pardo that got caught you all would be saying "unas gotitas never hurt anyone"

Leave it to self centered America fans always trying to bring their team into a situation.... "booo hooo...if this was America this would happen.." well it DIDN'T happen....deal with it. The world doesn't revolve around your team.

18. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    The world dosen't but Mexico does ;)

19. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    the same can be said about Chivas and the Libertadores situation :rolleyes:

20. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    No kidding. Nothing happened to their team and they're still whining. How do they come up with this stuff?

21. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan

No mames!!

22. Milk!

Milk! Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Which situation exactly? Bofo getting suspended? Chivas having most of their players called up to the MNT? No punishment for Boca or Palermo?

23. Milk!

Milk! Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Nada mas el estado de Mexico... :D

24. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    About their players being called up and them winning it if they had had all their players...but just like u said "well it DIDN'T happen....deal with it. The world doesn't revolve around your team." :cool:

25. Milk!

Milk! Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's not the same.....in that situation Chivas fans are talking about Chivas...not some other team....in this case, it's America fans complaining about something that didn't even affect their team...and they are assuming that certain things would happen....