Would-be Bush Assassin "Valedictorian" ?

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Bill Archer, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The lead sentence of every story you hear about this kid is that he was the "valedictorian" of his High School class.

If the news media wasn't so lazy, they'd discover that the "high school" is a madrassah financed by the Saudi Government.

It's long past time we stood up to the Saudis and the Wahabbist philosophy they have financed worldwide. They have to get control of their own royal family.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/068655.php

2. Mr Hanki's Throne

Mr Hanki's Throne New Member

Mar 13, 2001
    Wellington, Colo
    I was curious about the valedictorian line. I didn't know the madrassa angle.

I guess many people are classified by their greatest life accomplishment. If the story played out differently, it could have been, "75-time Jeopardy champion Jen Kennings was arrested in an assasination attempt on Prime Minister Georg Tree." It would be more interesting to add another layer, a relevant layer, to his description: "75-time Jeopardy champion and long-time militant polygamist Jen Kennings was arrested in assasination attempt on Prime Minister Georg Tree."

[Names changed to avoid a rather scandalous accusations. These are just examples.]