World Cup Travel- Salvador

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by byucougars, Nov 19, 2013.

1. niob

niob New Member

May 22, 2014
    We tried both fogo do chao and sal e brasa. Fogo was R$100 per person and Sal e Brasa was R$60 per person. Pay the extra money and go to Fogo or even Boi Perto because the quality of the meat and salad bar selection is waaaaay better at Fogo

2. niob

niob New Member

May 22, 2014
    I agree @Ashan Rama def have to make the trip out to Praia do forte while you guys are here!

3. tudobem62014

tudobem62014 Member+

Feb 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Was lucky to accidentally be in Salvador for their July 2 Independence Day. Pelourinho was great. Most fun I've had at a parade since the 49ers won the Super Bowl.

Aquarela repped this.
  4. Simon Overall

Simon Overall Member

Sydney FC
    Australia
    May 7, 2014
    Sydney
    Club:
    Sydney FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Really have loved my time in Salvador and not keen on leaving tomorrow. Still another game to get too!

5. Aquarela

Aquarela Member

May 21, 2014
    Lauro de Freitas, BA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #1030 Aquarela, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
    Look, if you haven't already done the tour, the Salvador Bahia Bus is only R$50. Of course it's not a private tour, you are on the big bus. It leaves from the Resort Stella Mares at 9:30 comes back about 4- 4:30 in the afternoon. The number to book: (71) 3356 6425. This is a link with some mixed reviews, mostly in Portuguese: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...or_Bus_Turistico-Salvador_State_of_Bahia.html

6. bytheseatofmypants

Oct 29, 2013
    London, UK
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Spare for Netherlands-Costa Rica, Cat 1. PM or whatsapp me if interested (+447850161681). In Forta today, Salvador tomorrow morning, staying in Pelourinho.

7. bas2424

bas2424 New Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Looking for:

- 2 tickets game 59 in Salvador
    - 2 tickets game 62, can pick up in Salvador or Sao Paulo

Shoot me an email to basoffers@gmail.com.

8. prks21

prks21 New Member

Jun 10, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    I have a spare CAT1 ticket for Netherlands vs Costa Rica in Salvador...I land in Salvador after lunch. Please message me on +61439550334 if you are interested. Thanks

9. Bunta1

Bunta1 New Member

Jul 4, 2014
    I have Face Value / OBO - First Come First Serve meet up in Barra
    Two (2) tickets Match 59 Salvador QF - Netherlands vs. Costa Rica
    CAT1 both seats together
    Text 21-96965-1820
    or
    PM message me here

10. Leebrando

Leebrando Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    i have 3 netherlands - costa rica tics, lower cat 3, next to each other, 1500 reais for all three...pls pm or whatsapp +557182472525

11. Yotan1

Yotan1 New Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Hi!

I have two extra tickets for Match 61 in Belo Horizonte: SEMI FINAL Brazil vs Germany - Category 1.

Please contact me if you are interested in.

I have also one spare ticket for the game Netherlands - Costa Rica.

I am in Salvador until Sunday 6th July and I will be in Rio starting on Monday 7th July. We can meet to make the delivery.

You can contact me by mail at: bazin.nicolas@gmail.com

Y.

12. paulalanr

paulalanr Member

Nov 5, 2013
    New Orleans, LA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got to Salvador for three days on account of the USA-Belgium R16 match, and so glad I made it. Wonderful, beautiful city. Very happy to have spent more time there than any other place in Brazil outside of Rio. I hope you all had a great time there as well!

13. Aquarela

Aquarela Member

May 21, 2014
    Lauro de Freitas, BA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please be careful, I am watching the Salvador news right now. Besides assaults on tourists where the most items stolen are wallets and cellphones, cars are broken into. You absolutely do not leave anything in plain sight. Salvador is really a wonderful and beautiful city, just be smart, be safe.

14. Leebrando

Leebrando Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Anyone willing to sell his/her final tic (in case Brazil won't make it)? I am in Salvador.....whatsapp me at +557182472525.

15. byucougars

byucougars Member

Nov 3, 2013
    Provo, Utah
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    I hope everyone enjoyed their time in Salvador. It was a treat for me for the world to experience the city I love so much. I hope all of you loved the vibe of the city. Best of luck wherever life takes you!

Mochileira and Aquarela repped this.
  16. Leebrando

Leebrando Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    does anyone where the dutch r watching their semi final today?

17. Leebrando

Leebrando Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    also anyone with a final tic to spare in salvador? please pm

18. Jyeatbvg

Jyeatbvg Member

Nov 11, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    I was only in Salvador for one full day, and what do you know it was Bahia Independence Day! The Pelourinho was full of smiling faces, bands playing music, and free flowing beer. Loved the city, and will love to return one day to see it in more detail :)

19. Aquarela

Aquarela Member

May 21, 2014
    Lauro de Freitas, BA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So glad you enjoyed my wonderful adopted city, if only for one day. You know where the 2016 Olympics will be, right? Host city is Rio, but my understanding is, Salvador will also host some soccer matches. Y'all come back now!

paulalanr and Jyeatbvg repped this.