World Cup 2006, Game 2: Ecuador vs Costa Rica

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Pingudo, Jun 9, 2006.

1. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    GEt this! Security takes my cam corder and I could not get any footage. Tin Delgado,s mom was walking around like nothing, as if she was enjoying a suny day at the park. I could not beleive it was her at outside the stadium. When it finally sunk in, I ask for a kiss to bless me with this beautiful, speechless feeling. She was so sweet!!!!

After that I played my big bass drum and Tin,s mom quicklzy called me and hugged me and asked her friends(the people looking out for her) to tkae a picture of me and her! Then everyone jumped in of course. Of all the things that i could say, I could not find anything to say to her. I just hugged her and played my drum.

Later I went to the fan fest to watch the TNT vs England game in which dissapointed me big time. I really love TNT. TOO bad for them. Anyway, I never seen so many Ecuadorians party like they did at the fan fest. I wish I could write more but I have not much time. Must catch mq flight to Denmark.

I will say this. We partyed so hard that when the fan fest closed, every fan supporters from all the worldcup teams were there Screaming Ecuador, Ecuador Ecuador. I mean even Brazilian fans were in on the Ecuador Chants! Me? I just played my drum as loud as I could wearing my red pimp hat. Every Ecua followed my drum and chanted and the germans were in on it too. The germans have been nothing but pleasnt to me. A german tV news thingy even interviews me in spanish! They asked me if we think we will beat Germany. I responded, of course and that I expect Suarey to experiment with our back up players. I also said, "Inglaterra, cuidado con Ecuador!" The German guy laughed.

I have not slept because of all the emotions running trhough my heart. The Ecuas here are so strong and Happy. We all have a new feeling to anchor us for the rest of our lives.

Sending all my good feeling to this forum from HAMBURG BABY!

When I get to Denmark, I,ll write more in detail. Can someone guide me in posting pictures in this thread?

2. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Hey Loraz!!! Ganamos!!

I truly believe Ecuador can win this World Cup...:cool:

Thanks for the description of your stay at fan fest in Hamburg...
    Made me feel like I was partying there with you guys too...

as to how to load up pictures here...

go to photobucket.com and sign up for a free account...
    then load your pics there from your desktop or pic folder...

once you have your pictures on photobucket, copy and paste the
    link of a picture here... by clicking on this icon here [​IMG]
    then inserting the link into the window that pops up...

3. Pingudo

Pingudo New Member

Nov 18, 2003
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Disgraceful! hope you got your camcorder back. Other than that, it seems you're having a wonderful experience.

If you don't wanna sign up for anything you can also go to http://www.imageshack.us/ it's free, easier to use, and you don't have to register.

4. Pingudo

Pingudo New Member

Nov 18, 2003
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I see Maturana's influence on this team, it reminds me of Colombia pre USA '94. Making it to the quarterfinals wouldn't be surprising.

5. ceejay187

ceejay187 Member

Mar 30, 2005
    New Jersey
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    wow amazing review! I am def feeling every word your saying! Im glad your having the blast of your life!!!! :)