woodys over here now! mi spillang

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by Woody_B, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Woody_B

Woody_B New Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Kenilworth, Warks
    :) Foot stamper i don't tink my pillang is dat badd .my dad is downstairs pulling his hair out at 4-1 evan joel is sloting them past us :mad:

2. hammer_scout51

hammer_scout51 New Member

Oct 19, 2004
    welcome young woody, i know how your dad feels this is rubbish from us.

3. Footstomper

Footstomper New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Frederick MD
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ive got no hair left! Welcome, your Woodiness! :)

4. Woody_B

Woody_B New Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Kenilworth, Warks
    Thank you for the warm reception, and i hope there is not a replay of qpr this saturday!

5. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Yo woody, wazzup, welcome to dah hood dawg!

6. ballard45

ballard45 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Melbourne, Vic, Aus
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Hey guys. Some of us old buggers don't speak your language. Can we stick to english!!!!!

7. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have not the foggiest idea what is being said ...

uh

I can understand Up the Hammers! and Brown OUT!

8. norwaytips

norwaytips Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Oslo, Norway
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Oh bloody hell. Woody has found us. Now, I don't know who is behind this, but I blame Harewood.
    For those of you that don't know Woody....He he. You must learn to read without punctuation, or by moving it around until the thread makes some sort of sense. Then you must go through it again and try to find as many spelling mistakes as you can. Five per line is average.
    Woody is a founder member of the K.M.U.F.....The West Ham Dislectic Society. Other than that, he seems to be OK. At least he can laugh at himself.
    P.S. He never gets banned because he spells all the swear words wrong. Tony. Oh yes, welcome Woody.

9. hammer_scout51

hammer_scout51 New Member

Oct 19, 2004
    Just gotta get addict to register Tony.

Woody's a great young fella with a sense of humour.

His dad is also a contributor.

UP THE HAMMERS

BROWN OUT.

10. 147man

147man New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Kenilworth
    Thats my Boy!!

If you ever want to see a proper West Ham museum then look no further than his bedroom. He's got light blue walls with Claret WHUFC beer mats positioned at intervals interspersed with pictures of Woody + Anton, Woody + Pardew, Woody + Sheringham, etc

His desk has a section dedicated to A pair of Boots signed by Zamora and A WHUFC Water bottle that Ethers gave him!

Pride of place however is a signed pair of gloves from Bywater.

He's proud to be a Hammer and I'm proud to be his Dad.

11. Sxboy66

Sxboy66 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    I'm over here!
    I know you didn't mean to 147, but you've made your boy sound like a bit of a bunny boiling, stalker type. ;)

Sadly you've also made him sound a lot like me when I was his age!!

Welcome Woody, btw.

12. norwaytips

norwaytips Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Oslo, Norway
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    147. You should be proud of him. He has a great sense of humour and takes all the P- taking with a pinch of salt and a smile.
    Anyone that can laugh at himself, along with others is an OK guy.
    I suppose you can't be a hammer unless you can do that, can you? :)

13. 147man

147man New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Kenilworth
    Yeah, you're right guys. He has a healthy talent for Self Deprecation which is a necessary trait for a Hammer!

And yes he is a stalker, every game that we go to has to end with 1/2 Hour to an hour waiting by the team bus for our 'Stars' to appear!

When there's a signing event at UP I have to take him with his backpack full of shirts, boots, photos and pens!

The first time I took him to UP we wnt round the Museum and whilst there the press officer was doing an interview with Sky, we spoke to him afterwards and he arranged for us to have a free stadium tour and also gave Woody a load of Programmes, etc from that moment he was hooked! He still says that was the best day of his life.

14. Woody_B

Woody_B New Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Kenilworth, Warks
    Come on my spelling is not that bad norway tips!.Thank you dad for the kind words(lol :D )

I hope Steven Bywater is in goal on saturday i think he has had more experiance at the moument from the leauge and is a better player.
    Sheringham is still out but hopefull for tuesday evening.

Come on West Ham!

15. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Sorry Woody, but this team need to make some changes to turn things around and giving Walker a chance, after his spectacular Carling cup performance, seems like an obvious one. Although, knowing Pardew, we'll probably see the same lineup that was slaughtered at Cardiff.

16. Woody_B

Woody_B New Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Kenilworth, Warks
    Yes you are proberly right.At least we no we have to good goal keepers that are keeping eachother on their toes lol :D .Was Davenport playing on tuesday evening?

17. norwaytips

norwaytips Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Oslo, Norway
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    OK Woody, maybe I was a little OTT. Not much, just a little. When I read your first line I was ready to beg your forgiveness. Then I read lines 2 and 3. Don't worry about it mate, it's almost part of your profile. lol. C'mon you Ironsssssss.