Winter Starting to Heat Up - January Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by juveeer, Sep 24, 2021.

1. cizko

cizko Member

Juve
    Italy
    Jul 14, 2017
    Is he not smart, or did his agent decided for him? What did he expect when he agreed to that deal? :rolleyes:

usnroach and Orange14 repped this.
  2. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He will also have to decrease his salary if Juve are going to pay a transfer fee as well.

3. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

gumbacicc and juveeer repped this.
  4. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    He could be a good fit if he continues to develop.

5. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    He could start for us right now.

6. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I mean, can we even afford that type of transfer? It would have to be a loan with obligation to buy after a year. He only has 21 months left on his contract, after this season he will only have 12 months remaining.

Would be awesome if we could make it happen but I'm pretty sure he ends up in the EPL or PSG.

7. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Comisso is already attacking him, he will want to leave in the summer and Juve could help force the move.

8. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Juve and Sassuolo deals are totally different than Juve and Fiore deals.

I hope that he ends up at Juve, but I have little faith he will because of our current financial situation.

dean smith repped this.
  9. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Rocco claims to be a lifelong Juve fan but he is a pain in the Buttocks now that he owns Fiori

10. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, something seems off about him. At least publicly, between his rants against refs and now basically putting your best player on blast...why would talents want to go there? At least Napoli have been semi-successful so dealing with ADL is a little more tolerable (as a Napoli fan).

11. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Rumors that Juve are ready to sell Kulu in order to fund Vlahovic.

Also, Barcelona are supposedly looking to terminate Umtiti's contract and Juve is monitoring the situation (I say no, dude is talented but he can't stay healthy and has attitude issues)

gumbacicc repped this.
  12. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Belotti's contract is up in the summer. I say we get rid of Kulu, move in for Vlahovic and forget about Morata and Kean if Belotti can be had for a not obscene contract.

dean smith repped this.
  13. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    I was with you until you got on the Belotti bandwagon. He is trash. I say we do everything in our power to sign Vlahovic. Let's not forget that there is an outside chance we could be in the market for Haaland.

I also read today that we may be able to offload Ramsey in the winter transfer window. My goodness, I hope this is true. I would love to see him and the rest of the dead weight on this side, e.g., De Sciglio, Arthur, Rabiot, Bernardeschi, Kulu etc. gone.

usnroach repped this.
  14. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Belotti has scored over 100 goals with Torino, I don't think he's trash. We need a guy that can guarantee goals in Serie A. If anything he'd be a better backup than Kean and would be much cheaper than Morata who hasn't really done much to justify the pricetag Juve need to pay next summer to keep him.

There is zero chance Juve sign Haaland, dude wants like 50 mil a year contract.

calabrese8 repped this.
  15. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Juve are supposedly interested in Tchouameni from Monaco. Never seen him play so I can't comment, but hes only 21 and is apparently doing well. Could be a good addition to the midfield.

16. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    We won't agree on Belotti, but you're probably right that Haaland is a pipe dream. That said, I don't know the club's finances and I never thought we would have signed Ronaldo.

usnroach repped this.
  17. greenarch

greenarch Member

Jan 16, 2021
    Need to get rid of McKennie who would probably be one of the easier players to move given he’s not on a big contract. Attitude issues and isn’t up to the standards of the club on the pitch either.

juventino13 and calabrese8 repped this.
  18. cizko

cizko Member

Juve
    Italy
    Jul 14, 2017
    How the perspective changes after time. When I read that we might sell McKennie in the summer I wasn't happy. But he didn't impress me one bit this season.

19. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    New rumors surrounding a potential move for Pogba in the summer. Now that his contract is up in the summer it makes it the most likely time these rumors might have something to them, I just don't see how Juve can afford him as of now. If they want him they need to get rid of Ramsey and McKennie, both of which are on the market supposedly.

gumbacicc repped this.
  20. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Reports in England that Newcastle is lining up a 3 year offer for Ramsey, Juve's looking to complete the deal this January.

cizko and juventino13 repped this.
  21. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    The McKennie thing is a real shame. Of all the midfielders we picked up outside of Locatelli who is probably the best one we have, McKennie showed the most promise.

22. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ramsey and Rabiot should be moved before Wes, both make double his salary and aren't 2x the player plus Wes is much younger.

There is a reason why Wes can actually get a transfer fee compared to them.

Hopefully the new Newcastle ownership is ready to get "proven" EPL players like Ramsey and French "international" Rabiot.

cizko and Dante repped this.
  23. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    If Ramsey goes he will prolly prove to be an "iron man" in Toon like he is for Wales.

usnroach repped this.
  24. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    That's fine, as long his wages go with him.

usnroach, gumbacicc, Dante and 1 other person repped this.