Will Boca Win this season???

Discussion in 'Argentina: Clubs' started by jonnykillz89, Jan 6, 2007.

1. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Thats it dude, donde es que juegan los domingos?
    Voy a ir con la del gallinero puesta a romper tobillos.No te aguanto mas aca ! ! :p

Nunca dije que boca o los hinchas tenian que estar preocupados por el futuro,dije que siempre van hacer candidatos junto a River sea como sea.Son los dos equipos mas grandes del pais y hasta los suplentes son titualres en cualquier otro equipo.

Didn't you say we were the screwed ones for other teams catching up to our play/speed and for not having Gallardo? :confused:

Esto bosteros como cambian el tema al toque.:rolleyes:

2. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hey, last season we only beat them 3-0, so we topped that by one goal.

Come back from the dead is not true, we were always here supporting Boca in good and bad. And it's only Banfield, but hey, after the loss to Estudiantes and the problems in the preseason, you can't take anything for granted.

Of course it feels good to start the way we did. It's just a start, but a goalfest against Banfield certainly has to feels better than starting like another team that barely got past Lanus at home with a goal in extra time.

And more importantly, Roman is here.

3. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Boca preparó una fiesta que quedó para otro día

Zelaya abrió el marcador en la primera parte, mientras que Rodrigo Palacio igualó en el segundo tiempo. Lo mejor fue el medio de Rosario Central y la figura, Lionel Ríos.

More...

4. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006
  5. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Right now I'd say its 50/50 that we win either Apertura or Libertadores, (It will be tough to win both). And the way River is playing I think we have also a very good shot at winning the Superclasico.

On the local front we are right in it. San Lorenzo is going to be tough, because they are not playing Libertadores and el Pelado has them on a high. But it is a young team, we shall see if they don't fall when they face a little adversity.

On the international front, lets not kid ourselves that it's going to be easy. Winning Libertadores is very tough, maybe the toughest tournament in the world to win, even though Bianchi and Basile made it look easy. But Boca has as good a shot as anybody, especially if Riquelme plays up to his capacity.

And, as far as the Superclasico, I think River looked better in the summer, but now I'd say Boca is playing better. Funny, the gayinas got all those players but so far they have not really played well. But anything can happen in Boca-River, it's hard to predict. We have to beat them this time, so our guys better show up. We shall see.

6. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román

Basile didn't win the Libertadores but one Sudamericana ... the other one was with Chino Benitez. :)

As to the level of River, they are doing good. LDU is a bitch of a team when they play away, same as Caracas. If the refs weren't such shit heads, they would have 3 points less in the Libertadores and 2 less in the Clausura. All this without even counting the "inclining of the field" against Lanus and Arsenal.

7. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román

It is appropiate that the community reads this ... for the 2nd time.

Source

8. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006
    Stil on course for 2 out of 2 :)

9. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Boca llego al liderato and gets the sticky of the week!:)

gol promedio define un campeon?

10. languagecaster

languagecaster New Member

Apr 14, 2007
  11. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Boca: El equipo más votado

El mundo del fútbol votó a los candidatos para festejar en el Apertura que comienza mañana. La sorpresa es que River figure entre las posibles decepciones.

More...

12. Jonathan V

Jonathan V New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Redlands, CA
    Yes Boca will win this season.

Somos duenos de America (We are the owners of America)

13. Jonathan V

Jonathan V New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Redlands, CA
    lol :D

14. Jonathan V

Jonathan V New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Redlands, CA
    I love it, how many River Plate fans are on the Boca thread? hahahaha :D

I feel sorry for alot in my family who go for River Plate, because of how poor thier doing lately.

15. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    No le meten un gol a Central y son el gran candidato, si, ni ustedes se lo creen :rolleyes:

16. Fuerza Real

Fuerza Real New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Lion in Zion
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake

Not to mention the fact that I was able to watch in person as Boca tied with Real Salt Lake with Palermo. (I know, I know, that wasn't Boca's A team. Still, both of my teams tied with los 'duenos' in the space of a couple weeks.

17. Jonathan V

Jonathan V New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Redlands, CA
    hahahaha, Just keep hating we also tied with Central last national tournament and we ended up Number #2 por 3 puntos de miercoles gano san lorenzo, pelutos.

18. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Salir segundo no es salir campeon, campeon :rolleyes:

19. Jonathan V

Jonathan V New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Redlands, CA
    It's better than River Plate did.

I don't wanna start talking crap okay so don't make me.

I also believe RP didn't even pass the first round in the Copa Libertadores, lol. First time in club history. Get used to it.

20. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You're already talking crap on you're own, get the facts straight. It's actually our second time not making it past the first round in the Libertadores, much to our chagrin, but hey, it's not like we River fans are prancing all around the forums telling everybody who might listen that we're going to win the ********ing tournament.

Boca without Riquelme is going to suffer, Roman creates a dependence on him, and it will take Boca time to adjust to playing without him, and with no adequate replacement (although replacing Riquelme is close to impossible) in sight, that adjustment period will cost them points, points you can't afford to lose when teams like Estudiantes (LP), San Lorenzo, Velez, and yes, even River, are itching for a shot at the title, and all of them have the squads to fight for the championship.

21. Jonathan V

Jonathan V New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Redlands, CA
    We made it to the Finals in 2006 without him. How dumb are you?

That same year had one coach then had the dreaded La Volpe as coach who is to blame for losing everything.

Everyone who knows remmebers him saying Boca has to win because its boca, like if the coach didnt need to be their because we were so good, losing the 2 final games creating a final against estudiante.

I dont know everything about RP so if my information on them is alittle messed up it's because YO SOY DE BOCA boludo.

22. Jonathan V

Jonathan V New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Redlands, CA
    Y con la cada de CULO que tenia La Volpe, only helped the team be more motivated to win. I remmeber times he didnt even talk to the players in games what a crappy coach.

23. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Entonces no hables de River, es muy simple no :confused:

And even if you did make it to the "final" in 2006, you still lost, but that wasn't my point, and congratulations for completely MISSING my point.

La Volpe isn't one of my favorite coaches in the world, hell, I think he's an idiot, but he didn't tinker with the line up as much as Boca fans like to claim, it wasn't La Volpe that lost the tournament, the players did.

24. Jonathan V

Jonathan V New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Redlands, CA
    Your a moron the whole team lost including the coach as part of the team, quit trolling around Boca's section like you told me to for river plate, well I can talk about river plate all day like how much they suck and how much of a fiasco this tournament will be compared to the last, lets see how far you get in the copa sudamericana. We got 2 under our belt river has none.

25. Jonathan V

Jonathan V New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Redlands, CA
    Oh and not to mention Martin Palermo is a Estudiante fan. Yea that help him act all tired throughout the game because he cared for his club to win, we basically gave it to them because we didnt care to win as much as they did, you forget we won the tournament before that one so its the same for us if we win or give it to another club, lol.