WHY WE FIGHT: The New Jersey Scum [R]

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by McOwen, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Darth_Norteno

Darth_Norteno New Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY WE FIGHT: The New Jersey Scum

There is nothing but hate for the MuertoStars. They are pure evil and represent everything wrong with humanity, and everything that a soccer club and their supporters shouldn't be. If you like United, you will soon learn to hate the Metros. But here's a few reasons why I hate them:

1-Mathis is a disagreeable twat who was absolute shite for us in the World Cup despite his vaunted reputation and his stupid haircut.

2-Guevara is a cheating twat who apparently has a severe allergy to terrycloth.

3-Bradley is also a cheating twat who can't beat us with any honor, so he has to employ arcane rules and treachery.

4-Eddie Pope has given himself over to the Scum, so as far as I'm concerned, he is the enemy until he retires in our colors once again (not bloody likely).

5-I see subtle Scum propaganda everywhere. One of the new Nike Soccer ads has someone dribbling a ball in a Scum kit, Republica Deportiva on Univision had a representative for the Scum on the show one time (wearing that shite white strip of theirs), and Mathis is always touted as one of America's best forwards, when he's just a spawney bastard.

6-Simply put, their supporters are *#*#*#*#*#*#*#s.

7-Their crests (past and present) are ugly.

8-They represent New York/Northern New Jersey, and being a lifelong Washingtonian by proxy, it is my right and duty to despise them.

Those are a few of my reasons.

2. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York
    ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

3. BroonAleMagpie

BroonAleMagpie New Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Fairfax, VA
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY WE FIGHT: The New Jersey Scum

Yes. Remember the ending of Time Bandits? That lump of blackness the firemen carry out? That's the heart of a MetroStar: pure, unadulterated evil. Like antimatter, but more dangerous.

[​IMG]

4. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
  5. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York

I KNEW he was a zombie!!!

6. Anthony

Anthony Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    Aug 20, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WHY WE FIGHT: The New Jersey Scum

Tony Meola, Tab Ramos, Peter Vermes and the 1996 playoffs.

Meola runing to mid field in the dying moments of the game to complain about a call to the AR, after the goal was scored and his teammates were running back with ball to restart the game.

The ECS'er who threw a punch at me last year while I was standing in concourse of Hoffa's Headstone after the game talking to a friend of mine I bumped into.

The 3 suburban kids trying to act like gangmembers as I was leaving the WWC opener in 1999.

And MetroPudge. Don't forget MetroPudge.

7. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    [​IMG]

8. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    One has ended... Two to go.

9. GUTuna

GUTuna Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Washington, DC USA
    Wow, seeing us beat them up in their own house has really got my dander up now!

I will hate with extreme great hating!

10. Darth_Norteno

Darth_Norteno New Member

Ahh...the rewards of faith. I knew halving my sleep routine would pay off. A great display of football, and the Atlantic Cup is now tied on aggregate. The Battle of the Meadowlands is ours, and the Battle of the Anacostia looms large. We will win, and the Jersey jerkoffs will tremble before the collective might of United's true believers.

Also, there was a nice shot of bison1997 during the post-game gloating.

ARE YOU WATCHING
    ARE YOU WATCHING
    ARE YOU WATCHING METROSCUM

11. revelation

revelation Member+

Dec 17, 1998
    FC St. Pauli
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    How could anyone like that cesspit known as New Jersey? Yes, I've heard rumors that it is not all toxic spills, odorous factories, Turnpike exits, New Yorker wanna-bes, and "big hair" but having traveled among them from one border to the other from Delaware to New York and Pennsylania to the Ocean - I can confirm that New Jersey truly is all of those things and more. New Jersey is the giant pimple on the face of humanity! That this loathesome team known as the Metroscum emerges from this wasteland only increases the hatred for them.

From the dives of Guevara to the protestations of Meola to the whining about the next big player to Tab "I was mortally wounded by that blade of grass" Ramos to the claims to be a major media market - the Metroscum are the lowest of the low and have been since their inception on the ninth layer of hell and deserve naught but our contempt! Their odious existance is an anatham to all that is good in the world...May God have mercy on them because I'm not that forgiving... :hate:

12. BudWiser

BudWiser New Member

Jul 17, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    We fight them for a higher calling-the advancement of soccer in the United States

For soccer to succeed, it's important to have a good, professional soccer team in the New York area

But the MetroStars are symbols of bad soccer, terrible fans, and losing/never winning anything

Therefore, it's our jobs as DC United players and fans to show New York how it must be done. That means destroying the MetroStars, showing them how pathetic they truly are and always has been.

My suggestion is to move our DC United team up north to New York, including our coaches and our organization. Because New York just plain sucks and always will unless DC United comes to save them. Then we should create a second DC United team in DC

DC United getting Zambrano fired last year, maybe the GM this year, ruining the reputation of players (Mathis was told to seek psychological counseling), showing up coaches as not as good as advertised (Bradley is NOT THAT GOOD-look at Sarachan he's doing better w/the Fire w/less), watching fans not show up out of disgust, getting fans turning on each other on their own board.....in the end, I feel DC United is showing them the way

It's a higher duty. We NEED to teach them a lesson in how it should be done. I'm proud of the fact that we as fans and as an organization are advancing the cause of soccer w/the destruction of the MetroStars

13. Begbie

Begbie New Member

Mar 10, 2001
    La Barra Brava
    Someone took a bad dive in Bolivia. Another took a bad dive last night. Don't mess with Bolivia...commie.

[​IMG]

14. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Decepticon LazerBeak

--Reason #1002 to hate the Metrostars. Your a f-ing moron. Your own fans hate you, we hate you, and playing with Transformers at 30+ is just fvcking sad.

[​IMG]

(Want to play with "toys" try the one in your pants wang boy)

15. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York

Why don't we just send DCU2 to the Meadowlands and keep the original in DC?

16. BudWiser

BudWiser New Member

Jul 17, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    Because the MetroStars organization and fan base may try to get involved in a team built from scratch and thereby ruin it

17. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Just for an update... The cars that this moron claimed were "Vandalized" by DC fans were instead targeted by local jerk offs set on stealing a specific type of headlight.

Hey Decepticon, feel free to park in Lot 8 ANYTIME at RFK. We'll guard your car i promise...

18. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Oh this thread is not dead my friends... If anything I think its just getting warmed up.

Clit Mathis?

New Jersey pulling a miracle out of the ref's a$$ in never ending stoppage?

ESC's oh so cool run down the aisles?

--I dont care if Ray has to sell his soul. This weeks game at Rutgers is now officially the Armegedon match to end all DC Metro battles. :D

19. Darth_Norteno

Darth_Norteno New Member

I'll help preserve this delicious bit of Metro-hating. A few of us Norteños were talking with Petke out in Lot 8 after the game, and he was pissed. He said "We're gonna go up to New Jersey and kick their asses". Once again, United gets MetroScrewed and nobody gives a damn. At least Stone and Keough weren't there to scream "The Metros tie!" and drop to their knees for Mike Magee's wang.

On a side note, I'd like to thank our Barra and Eagle brethren that came to our aid after our little "almost-a-brawl" with ESC. As much as I hate fighting, I was ready for those pigs and it was nice to have certified asskickers ready to throw down with us.

20. Upper90s

Upper90s New Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Ashburn ,Va
    DAMN THOSE MOTHER @#CKERS!!!!!!!!!! THEY CHEAT AGAINDIVING LIKE IF THERE WAS A C@CK ON THE PITCH. AND IN THE POST TODAY SAID THE GOAL ACCURED IN THE 6TH MIN. THERE WAS 5 MIN POSTED UP THE 4TH OFFICAL. THOSE @SSHOLES PULL ANOTHER GD TIE OUT OF THERE GAY @SSES.(BREATHE 1 2 3 ) BUT ALL WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THEY WILL CHOKE LIKE THE DIRTY FAT D-SUCKING BUTT *#*#*#*#ING NJ B!TCHES THEY ARE. And Thanks BB, SE guys man I would love to go Rutgers with some of you guys to lay the Smackdown on those DIRTY FAT D-SUCKING BUTT *#*#*#*#ING NJ B!TCHES (1 2 3) good calm.

PEACE