Why is the Metroboard flypaper for freaks

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Thomas A Fina, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina Member

Mar 29, 1999
    Hell
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. In Bob We Trust

In Bob We Trust New Member

Jan 5, 2003
    look, this is really becoming an obnoxious issue...real or not, i dont care who this guy is, can we all agree to completely ignore this guy's posts?...something

3. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    WHy the hell are you so worked up about people making fun of NICK? He's an idiot we desrve better and he completly f00ks up everything that fans try to do, not to mention that everytime the team starts playing well he sends us 3 steps back by coming up with some half assed promotion thats turns away more fans than it gains.

I for one dont care and even enjoy wtaching these loons take him apart. Real or not its just funny to read.

4. In Bob We Trust

Jan 5, 2003
    so if someone cares so much about nick, make a thread and stick to it...everytime i come here, there are 5 new threads, with some lame childish stories...i personally am more obsessed with the product on the field, would anyone here like me starting 20 different threads about the same topic???...i can't stand nick, but there are more mature ways to discuss it, jokes can be funny, but this is all more like the stupid pat walsh *#*#*#*#*#...grow up, and oh yea, we're in the last stretch of the season, if you guys can pry yourselves off of nick's a$$, feel free to talk about that

5. metro1026

metro1026 New Member

Jan 21, 1999
    Swamps of Jersey
    These past few days, its been pretty entertaining on these boards...these posts by this decepticon dude are kinda funny....the only thing thats annoying is PEOPLE LIKE YOU BlTCHING!!!!!

Freedom of speech......let him post whatever!

if you like to talk about certain things, ignore them, then make more posts about what you wanna talk about....but you should accept that not everyone wants to talk about the same topics....learn to tolerate others!!!

6. In Bob We Trust

Jan 5, 2003
    your post is a direct contradiction, genius.

7. NJPsycho

NJPsycho New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Dirty Jerzee
    That's why I will refuse to post here!

.., never mind!

8. Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina Member

Mar 29, 1999
    Hell
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is what I was trying to get at. THis is from In Bob We Trust :

how sad...every other team has normal boards where the majority of it is fans and diehards exchanging views about players and games, imagine that...they come here to watch a circus of a board, we lose to our biggest rival with the postseason a few games away and there are barely any people left to engage in a post-game thread with...is there some metro forum where people are going to that is what this used to be?...i'm all for freedom of speech, you morons can have this if this is what you want to turn it into, but right now i'm starved for post-game reaction and all im subject to is that nick got caught with his pants around his ankles or god knows what...this team and its true fans are better than this

Bingo. I come in for a post game analysis, and I get...nothing.

9. Ellison

Ellison Member

Jan 11, 2000
    New Jersey
    the real question is why didn't he go with Megatron or Soundwave, why Laserbeak, what does this say about the individual? Hmmm?

10. vflkirwan

vflkirwan Member

Mar 28, 2000
    North Jersey
    Club:
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well...Lazerbeek was a SPY.

11. Ellison

Ellison Member

Jan 11, 2000
    New Jersey
    was he? oh ok ... i was more into GI Joe, I could talk about some Zartan and Crimson guards like a mutha*#*#*#*#*#a.

12. microbrew

microbrew New Member

Jun 29, 2002
    NJ
    Speaking of freaks, where's 80seurokeeper?

13. mpruitt

mpruitt Member

Feb 11, 2002
    E. Somerville
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    because its New York.

14. EdTheRed

EdTheRed Member+

Feb 6, 2001
    Loose On The Town
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Cook Islands
    You guys need more active moderators. People on the DC board sometimes complain about the "Jack-Booted Thug" tactics of Knave and (to a lesser extent) the other mods, but they do a great job of keeping everything on topic. It shouldn't be so hard to have a substantive discussion about your team on your own forum.

15. Joe Coleman

Joe Coleman Red Card

Sep 20, 2003
    Kearny, NJ
    Have a closer look at the people who stand in 101. Case rested.

16. metro1026

metro1026 New Member

Jan 21, 1999
    Swamps of Jersey
    My point was not "DONT POST" My point was "people like YOU are the one's making the boards less entertaining with your bitching."

So next time, read a bit more carefully

ignorant bastard....

17. In Bob We Trust

Jan 5, 2003
    oh yea a$$hole, why dont you and laser meet up and waste your own time talking about foolish things and leave our boards to our team, not one person has complained about me speaking up against you and your clown Decepticon...yet there seem to be people who can't stand idiots like you ruining these boards...why dont you so-called fans start one thread and play amongst yourselves, and leave the rest of it to us...then we can be happy talking metro, and you *#*#*#*#*#s can play with yourselves and we will leave you alone

18. red&black1

red&black1 New Member

Mar 8, 2003
    Kearny NJ
    Why cant we all just get along... We are all Metro followers in here(except for those DC trolls). If someone wants to poke fun at someone else then let them, no one is making u read it. The fact that someone (Deception LazerGeek) comes on here posing as a MFO employee with some assinine stories is pretty rediculous but who gives a sh$t- if u dont like it ignore it. At first i thought it was funny but now I ignore him.

On top of that there are threads with post-game analysis. Go take a look! Why would we fill up all the threads with post game thoughts when u can post multiple times on a single thread.

So lets all just vent our anger at the one thing all hate most..... DC SCUM

ON TO SUNDAY!!!

19. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    Don't wanna read it ? .... don't click on the topic... gee that's hard.

20. In Bob We Trust

Jan 5, 2003
    ok, and it's legit for me to speak up against 6 threads about the same crap, that's all...guys like jredknapp think they're cute with cutesy comments but it's dumb to have multiple threads, especially when they're childish...but red&black is right that for the same reason, you wouldnt start multiple post-game threads...i agree with red&black, but it's bad enough as it is right now after thursday without the added frustration to see half our threads be the same foolish crap

21. metro1026

metro1026 New Member

Jan 21, 1999
    Swamps of Jersey
    ok....#1....I'm not one of those guys who posts stories or anything like that here....I read everything on this board everyday, but I rarely post. So to put me in the category of Lazer is just stupid.

#2, I was merely defending his right to post what he wants about the Metro's even if it is a joke....remember, this is a sport, in other words...ENTERTAINMENT....you are allowed to laugh and joke around, especially when your team is playing like a damn JOKE at the moment! He's making one, maybe two new threads a day.....SO WHAT?????

#3, Not everyone is going to talk about what YOU want to talk about all the time. And you may find this a surprise, but people's opinions may differ from your own!

I don't know you or how old you are....but you sound about 14....so I'm gonna stop botherin with you.....

BTW....I totally agree with JRedknapp11 and red&black1.....

22. dub77

dub77 New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    in denial
  23. dub77

dub77 New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    in denial
  24. dub77

dub77 New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    in denial