why don't the kc comets...

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by 12wizards22, Nov 24, 2004.

1. 12wizards22

12wizards22 New Member

Nov 13, 2004
    Kansas City, KS
    get talked about?

2. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    By all means, talk about them! :)

3. PhatZin

PhatZin New Member

Jun 26, 2004
    Prairie Village, KS
    I would suggest going to http://www.misl.net/forum/ to discuss the comets....

4. 12wizards22

12wizards22 New Member

Nov 13, 2004
    Kansas City, KS
    why do i have to go there and talk bout the comets? why can't i talk about them here?

5. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Well, talk about them. Are you a big fan? Do you go to their games? How are they doing? All you need to do is start an "Official KC Comets" thread and off you go. :)

6. PhatZin

PhatZin New Member

Jun 26, 2004
    Prairie Village, KS
    i didn't mean you HAVE TO go to the misl site to talk about the comets.... it was just a suggestion if you weren't already aware of that forum....
    i'd also like to see more misl discussions on bigsoccer.....

7. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Yes, I recently became a moderator of this forum, and it'd be nice to pick up the discussions here. Any suggestions are welcome ...

Do either of you know if there is a site which lists the full MISL TV schedule? I ask because I see that soccertv.com apparently doesn't deem the MISL worthy of including on its schedule. I found individual teams' schedules published various places, but not one complete schedule. If there isn't something already, I was thinking of putting one together here.

8. 12wizards22

12wizards22 New Member

Nov 13, 2004
    Kansas City, KS
    most of the tv shedules are on the team's sites and the misl web site it's self . but so far comets haven't had any tv/radio time.

9. 12wizards22

12wizards22 New Member

Nov 13, 2004
    Kansas City, KS
    sorry i took that the wrong way. so let's make misl big here.

10. PhatZin

PhatZin New Member

Jun 26, 2004
    Prairie Village, KS
    no problemo..... good luck!

11. 12wizards22

12wizards22 New Member

Nov 13, 2004
    Kansas City, KS
    so have u gone to any of the comets games? did u go to the home opener?

12. PhatZin

PhatZin New Member

Jun 26, 2004
    Prairie Village, KS
    i've gone to games in the past, but not too many (maybe 3 last year). i watched a few of the comets' games on tv last year. i didn't make it to the home opener, but hopefully i'll make it to a game or two this season (i'm insanely busy this year, but i'll try my hardest.) i like to watch/play soccer outdoors more, but the indoor games are always exciting and fast.
    did you go to the opener? if so, how does the team look this year?

13. 12wizards22

12wizards22 New Member

Nov 13, 2004
    Kansas City, KS
    i did go to the home opener. we played st.louis streamers. and nate houser who we gave to the streamers. showed the comets that hey he can do without them. cuz he kinda left on bad terms from what i hear and think. i mean they didn't give him any good reason to me to why they didn't want him around anymore. during the game houser and maher kept getting tangled up. the final score was 6-7, with houser making the final goal. and boy did he celebrate, he stood in the middle of the pitch and just went crazy and nino dasilva ran into his arms. it was an exciting game. but the comets team isn't looking so great. we have so many new guys that i think it'll take time for everyone of them to get on the same page. brian soell and matt tanzini were both traded to cleveland force for justin evans. i have to say that i hated seeing soell go, cuz he was one of my favorites. and i didn't like justin evans coming in and wearing his number. but i do have to admit that justin is doing a fine job. he definitely wasn't slacking any during the game. and we have this other new guy jonny steele from northern ireland. and man i can tell that he's really going to do our team some good. he scored a goal during the home opener. don't quote me on this but i think it was his first goal of the season. and then my other fave anthony maher! he's still got his magic from last year. and i feel even though dino is captain that anthony is kinda more of a leader and should be named captain. i mean that anthony is kinda like how deigo gutierrez is with the wizards. but u should really try to make it out to a game. it would be so fun .