Why are footballers collapsing on the pitch at an alarming rate?

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Sumol, Nov 26, 2021.

1. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
  2. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  3. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  4. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Sorry about your family members. This is a horrible disease. Be safe and hope we can all avoid Omicron.

SCP_16 and eurodad repped this.
  5. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  6. The Zeta Variant

The Zeta Variant Red Card

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    Ole

Attached Files:

7. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    After Lindelof, it was Piotr Zielinski from Napoli and Martin Terrier from Rennes that followed. All in the past week.

I wasn't even aware of the other two until recently. I'm having trouble keeping up.

[​IMG]

8. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    #58 BatatasFritas, Dec 21, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  9. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #59 Sumol, Dec 22, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
    An online fact checker is like a second chance at the propaganda wheel after your first spin.

Listen, man. Why don't you want a conventional medical investigation into this? You would rather link penny articles that support you because of your cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias? No. Let's have a proper medical and scientific look into this with funding that actually looks like they give a damn.

The clown in that article said 'mild myocarditis'. There is no such thing as 'mild myocarditis'. That's how you know its following the libtard narrative.

I think i found BatatasFritas. Maybe it's Vaiamerda? :D:D

10. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  11. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Where is confirmation from a reputable source that he was vaccinated and that it had a direct correlation to this heart attack?

12. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    After reading up on that leagues protocols, he is most likely vaccinated. Almost certainly. When it comes to the correlation, that is my entire point of starting this thread. It's to spread awareness and to find out if there is a correlation of the vaccine to these cardiac events happening globally on pitches.

There is no organized effort to find out if there is a correlation and its extremely bizarre.

13. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    #63 eurodad, Jan 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
    Tinfoil science. There is also no proof or people looking into whether or not these players jacked off before the game .

14. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    This is a great time to bring awareness to cardiac screening for these athletes. Their clubs spend millions on these players yet can properly screen them?

Sumol and eurodad repped this.
  15. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton

Well put. With the high pace players play at today, early detection of heart conditions is Imperative

BatatasFritas repped this.
  16. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

So basically an assumption with no evidence or confirmation. Got it. Since we’re into those whole false correlation fallacies with no supporting evidence, how probable is it that this and other footballers who’ve collapsed were previously infected at some point and that COVID itself led to those heart attacks?

17. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I'm not assuming anything. I am just part of a large number of people that want this investigated. The timing is suspect, and everyone knows it. It could be COVID, or it could be the vax, it could be both, or it could be none of them. The problem is that we do not know.

I hope that it's not the vax. If it is, it would be a monumental catastrophe.

18. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Occam's razor time. High intensity athletes, possible heart issues, lack of cardiac screening, covid, no covid, vaxxed, unvaxxed, too many games, etc...

We would need to analyze each player. I choose two that I'm a little familiar with.

Ericsson - heart issues, not sure if he had covid or not in the past, no heart screening, unvaxxed at the time.

Aguero - heart issues, no screening vaxxed, had covid in the past.

eurodad and Sumol repped this.
  19. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    #69 vaiamerda, Jan 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2022

You're quite disingenuous.
    Trying to portray yourself as someone who is rationale but truth be told you're simply an anti-vaxxer (period) I don't buy this whole bit it could be the vax or it couldn't. Bull shit. You have no scientific or mathematical background or research that proves anything but you're pushing a political narrative built on lies and Facebook falacies.

It's quite clear from what you've posted prior, you have an agenda.
    Using terms like 'Liberal' and 'Libtard' when refering to those who take this pandemic tells me quite alot about you and your agenda.

BatatasFritas and eurodad repped this.
  20. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    No, i just want an investigation into this and if it turns out not being the vaccine, i would be completely fine with that. In fact, I would rather have it not be the vaccine for the sake of everyone that took it, but its reasonable to suspect that it could be case as long as its not being looked into. People like me aren't saying 'We know', we are saying 'What if'? How in the heck can we know if it's not even being looked into?

If you are annoyed with us saying 'What if'? Then we need to get this looked into.

Is it even permissible to think around you people?

I am not going to engage in the pandemic babble anymore, man. We all have our sides and we are not switching. I do not want to hear your side, and you do not want to hear mine. It ends right here.

Let's just use this thread to spread awareness for these poor athletes.

21. The Zeta Variant

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    How about you? You on your fourth booster yet? Keep complying while the government does nothing to increase hospital capacity, continues to tax your income, limit your freedom and
    Mobility rights, while 500,000 k New immigrants come every year and our “free” health care is stuck in the 1990s.

22. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    4th booster is not available for the general public in Ontario. We do our best to follow the rules set by our provincial government. Hospital funding has been slashed by our conservative provincial government right before and during the pandemic.
    I'm doing my part to protest these horrible cuts to Healthcare and education.

Our freedom has not been put in jeopardy in any way, health measures were put on place.

Canada is a nation of Immigrants, have you forgotten this?????? People come here for a better life like your parents did.

Health care needs to be a priority in the next provincial election.

Don't spread right wing talking points

23. The Zeta Variant

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    Yes our shitty government did nothing but cut our “free health care” and now we are constantly put under house arrest and have our rights taken away. The vaccines don’t work as advertised and they shifted the goalposts the entire time. The virus is not
    Deadly if you have a first world health care system able to take care of it.

24. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    There is no such thing as “free” medical system. We all pay for it through our high taxes…. The vaccines don’t work yet 95 percent of people in ICU are those that chose to not take vaccines. We are not “sheep” we have a choice, to listen to people such as yourself or to 95% of all scientists and doctors around the world .

BatatasFritas repped this.
  25. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    I would say the virus changed so naturally the vaccines will have to change which does sound like it will in April maybe. Three current doses is still very effective. Most governments fumbled the pandemic response. No one is under house arrest:ROFLMAO:

Even wealthy people with all the medical care have died, you can't do much once you have ventilators shoved down your throat but hope you make it.

Our best defense is still the proactive vaccine approach. Most people that end up in the ICU thought they were ok until they weren't. Just because Joe Rogan took all the stuff money can buy when he felt slightly ill from covid doesn't mean we can all do that and most people that end up in ICU are past all the Joe Rogan cocktails of drugs part.