Why are footballers collapsing on the pitch at an alarming rate?

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Sumol, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #1 Sumol, Nov 26, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    What happened this week in the Champions League turned out to be case #4 within 5 months. Coincidence? I'd like to hear some of your thoughts.

1463834665576550400 is not a valid tweet id

2. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    I swear some of the blame is the insane calendar that players are subject to. League, cups, Europe, and then stupid international breaks.

3. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I dont think eriksen was even vaccinated

4. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The reason why this is happening is not because of the vax, but because of covid itself. The effects of covid are way worse than any vaccine!

The benefits outweigh the risk. Scientists dedicated their whole lives to studying medicine and back it!!

SCP_16 and theFOOTBALLlover repped this.
  5. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Well, there was an abstract that was released that contradicts you and this video will walk you through it. Science is a too way street, my friend. It's always being tested and re-tested. It's best to keep an open mind at the very least in my opinion.

6. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #6 Sumol, Nov 27, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    Also, if its because of Covid, why didn't this happen before the vaccine was rolled out during last season? I'm not saying its because of the vaccine, i am just saying there seems to be enough reason to warrant an investigation. It's not just happening in soccer, a simple google search will let you know where else this is happening.

7. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    #7 vaiamerda, Nov 27, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2021

Here we go.

He's off his meds again.
    [​IMG]

SCP_16 and BatatasFritas repped this.
  8. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #9 Sumol, Nov 28, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    Good, that's clarification on one of them. What about everyone else in sports that has had a cardiac episode happen post vaccine rollout? Given how most athletes are vaccinated, you should understand why people are getting concerned.....

From vaccination rollout until now, there have been more events like this than there have been in 20 whole years.

Again, not pointing fingers but common sense would think this needs to be looked into.

9. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Let's blame vaccines even if a player wasn't vaxxed but let's ignore players who had covid right? Could this be long covid symptons? I don't know and won't speculate. This is once again pandering to conspiracy theory lunacy that continues to cost lives all over the world.

Who the heck knows what the underlying their conditions is, that is between them and their health care provider isn't that right?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...rresponsible-claims-pundits-say-covid-likely/

10. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I'm not blaming the vaccines, the timing of all of this just makes it really suspect so its worth investigating to see if there is link. There is also data readily available regarding the vaccines and potential heart issues and we are only in year #1. Isn't this enough of a reason to have this looked into? Or do you want to continue sweeping it under the rug and call it 'long covid'? I am the one calling for an investigation while you are the one projecting.

If they looked into all of this and it just ended up being long covid along with underlying conditions, i would accept that and move on. The fact that its being ignored is extremely bothersome.

This idea that our health information is staying private went out of the window with this pandemic. That battle has been lost. It's clearly a thing of the past. This is a gateway to health privacy evaporating. There is a shaming culture going on towards the unvaccinated in highly populated urban areas. There is rampant medical discrimination going on.

11. The Zeta Variant

The Zeta Variant Red Card

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    #12 The Zeta Variant, Nov 28, 2021
    The virus is real and shouldn’t be taken lightly but this pandemic was done by design.

They have an agenda to pocket the wallets of pharmaceutical companies , depopulate small businesses , and have more remote workers. Big companies are benefitting the most from this, with remote workers soon they will just hire folks in a foreign country to do the same job and pay them less. It will become a race to the bottom and the big corporations win out.

Forcing people to stay hone and not socialize also pushed their sexual agenda. More girls being exploited on only fans etc and things like that jus to make money. They want to eliminate the dating scene and demasculate western males.

the end game is destroying the middle class in the west and returning to a system of elites and lower class wage slaves. In fact, the lower classes will not be owning many things. Not only housing, but clothing , food etc , cars, everything will be rented.

it’s called agenda 2030.

Destruction of the middle class, turning most men into cucks, lower birth rates etc.

In the future lower classes willl eat fake food, receive a basic wage and do menial work, etc the elite class will live in luxury eating rare steak, seafood. , etc climate change is going to screw things up and the plandemic and agenda 2030 are helping prepare the new world order.

12. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    [​IMG]

I always appreciate a different point of view contrary to the main stream narrative. We agree on some stuff and disagree on others. I have my own opinion on what is going on but i will just keep it to myself.

13. The Zeta Variant

The Zeta Variant Red Card

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    The origins of Covid remain a mystery and my theory explains who is benefitting from this. It was planned and created in a lab. It’s part of preparing the New World Order post-collapse of society as we know it.

14. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #15 Sumol, Nov 28, 2021
    I mean, there is red flags all over the place. It's astounding.

To Liberals, I'm sure Bill Gates giving 300 million dollars to the media is nothing to worry about either.

15. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    You can clearly tell who the redneck from Edmonton/Alberta is in this thread.

Sumol and BatatasFritas repped this.
  16. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    They call me Pork-Chop Cowboy.

SCP_16 repped this.
  17. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Only been to Calgary with my Portuguese band. Place was a f*ckin trip.

18. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I go down to Calgary for work every few years. The bars are great. Always a blast.

19. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  20. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Is it going to start happening in the stands now too?

21. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  22. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  23. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
  24. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    For you idiots who still don't understand.

[​IMG]

BatatasFritas repped this.