Who's the Better team Saudi Arabia or SK?

Discussion in 'Asian Cup 2007' started by kimchipride, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yabyab

Yabyab New Member

Oct 30, 2004
    Speaking of dumbest posts, I don't want to be harsh just in case you're a mentally challenged retard. But in case you're not, here's a tip. Because of your double digit IQ you need to read every post twice, just in case you fail to comprehend them correctly the first time. I know this is hard, its just the way to go considering your case.

With all respect.

P.S: I have nothing against retards. They are good, minimally exceptional, people.

2. Breezy

Breezy Member

Apr 26, 2006
    This topic is 17 pages. :(

I'm throwing in the towel. It is obvious that both sides will not be able to convince the other. Frankly, I'm tired of wasting so much time on this sole topic. Although I think Korea is better, I think it would be wise to leave the topic. Sometimes, you need to know when to quit. In fact, it is almost embarassing we are having this long discussion. Both teams have accomplished little. If we go on with this charade, this topic will be infinite.

In the minds of the Saudi Arabians, they believe Saudi Arabia is better. The Koreans believe that Korea is better. Saudi Arabia is a good team, as is Korea. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone is allowed their own opinion, as long as those opinions don't develop into something worse like hatred among the two groups. Let us all think what we want. Both sides have shown reasonable arguements and I think that is enough. I don't want this to develop into another stupid BigSoccer rivalry thing because frankly, it is stupid.

Saudi Arabia is better than Korea and Korea is better than Saudi Arabia. Let's leave it at that.

Truce! :)

3. madridlove

madridlove New Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Its just baffling to hear that the koreans are making so many excuses bringing in differrent teams, scenarios etc.
    But the fact of the matter is, if the saudis had the koreans beaten 3 consecutive times, anyone in their right mind would know that the saudis are better when they play the koreans. therefore making saudi the better team :) .

4. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Thank you my friend

Actully I'm just amazed there are 700 million Arabs and they cant produce a single guy that European clubs want to buy. Thats just sad.

5. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Its amazing how many stadiums, clubs, and money they spent on players to play in Europe, but they can't beat Saudi Arabia, where its there A or B team, or whether its in neutral, home, or away! Oh btw, there is an Egyptian Arab called MIDO playing in Tottenham. What a dumbass, you should have said there is 24 million Saudis and none play in Europe, not Arabs. :rolleyes:

6. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Oh man, what a convincing post! "We're a better team but our strikers suk and at times we can have crap D. Thats why we lost to Saudi, not some ref."

Ok, KSA is the best team, but sometimes our defense get really crappy, and the offense turns blind, so we lose some games. Are you a dumbass? Why did your defense tunr suddenly crappy? Because the strikers were very talented, fast, and dribbled through your defense. Thats why it turned crappy. Just read one of sah's post and he'll quote you one of those videos. Your forward sucked, because the defense was too strong, pressured on your strikers, and gave them no space, and marked them well, not Korea is the better team, but sometimes we have crappy defense and strikers who suck for no ********ing reason. How stupid.

7. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Okay i guess some of us asking for truce and its okay by me.
    But thanx for your support guys and all the saudi fans................

And a lot more..................................

Personally i didn't think this thread would go this long but it did:D .

Anyways last question to the southkorean fans,

Without any outside factors that you guys tend to bring each time,

Q. If the saudi's A team beat your southkorean A team in an Asian cup/worldcup qualifiers for the fourth consequetive time, would you then think saudiarabia are a much better team than southkorea?

YES and No would suffice.

Note:- I am just praying that we meet in this upcoming asian cup and make up a PACT.:cool:

8. Yabyab

Yabyab New Member

Oct 30, 2004
    Actually there are many Arabs in top europian leagues way before any other Asian players. The Algerian players who now works for Al Jazeera Sports Channel, forgot his name, used to play in the portugese league 20-25 years ago. There are at least 2 egyptians in the last few years playing in the Premiere League, Mido and the other guy. There are many Algerians and Moroccans playing in French league. Zidane is originally Algerian. Hajji, the Moroccan player who played in 1998 in WC used to be in some Eruopian league. Sami Al Jaber, from KSA, played in the Premier League. Khaled Boulhrouz, the dutch defender is originally Moroccan.

In Khaled Boulhrooz and Zidane case, they've decided to get the foriegn nationality citizenship. As for everyone else they still play in their national team. I don't follow the europian leageus very much or Arabic players who play there. But even though I have little info about this, the players I've provided proves you're wrong.

9. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Exactly, there are hundreds of Moroccans, Tunisians and Algerians playing in France. Zizou and Khaled are good examples of Arab success. Rabeh Madjer is the guy who is on Jazeera. He played in FC Porto, he is still remembered there. Mido and Hossam Ghaly both start at Tottenham, man, there is too many to count.

10. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Man, you Saudis are so touchy.

Most of the guys you mention are retired or not playing in Europe anymore. You mention a whole bunch of unnamed guys in 2nd and 3rd divisons in France, hell if you dont know their names why should I?

Zidane isn't Arab, he's Berber, so you guys are wrong about that.

The only guy you mentioned is Mido and some other unnamed Egyptian in Premiership. If you Arabs dont know name of Aabs playing in Premiership, why shoud I?

I'm not saying Korea greatest team in the world either, fact is Asia conference overall is weak.

But I certainly have no respect for Saudi team. You guys were joke in WC 02 and 06. I hope you guys would do better but fact is Saudi Arabia is mentally weak team. Moment a team has you down you fold.

Ukraine sucks and they killed you 4-0. Klose headbutted 5 goals by himself on your team. Geez, don't you guys got the balls to play Klose a little physical, knock him down a little and stand up for yourselves.

So you Saudi Arab supporters, do rest of Asia a favor. Pipe down about how great you are. Beating Korea or any Asia team does not make you a good team, Asia still has a way to go.

Next go hire Team Melli coach to teach you how to play that 6-3-1 formation so you can lose to European teams by respectable score, like 3-0 or 2-0 next time around.

11. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Dude why personal insults? I'm sure if Korean said personal insults like this Syriano would start deleting posts and issue warning like he does in Korea forum all the time, but because Arab said it I see Syriana doing nothing.

I think you're misreading my post. Some guy said Saudi Arabia beat Korea because Saudi cheated pay off refs.

My post says we lost because we sucked against you, not because of refs.

So why are you getting so pissed off about that post?

12. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

[orange juice allover my keyboard]..........
    :D

13. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I have a bit more respect for the Saudis. At least they come out and play us every time.

These other arabs like to play bullshit conservative ball against us bcause theyre actually scared...meanwhile their fuktard fans juice allover themselves with the mere mention of team sme...I mean...said "other arab nation."

Its ridiculous. I mean if their teams play like girls, why cant their fans see it?

And for crying out loud....bring your own g-dam equipment next time.

14. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    We know that:( But that's against european and southkorean opposition mainly. Hope you koreans could teach us something in that department:D .

I agree Ukraine sucked but still saudi lost against them. But i partly blame the rain for it. And against Germany............ No excuses.

I have been watching over this thread and no saudi has said that "saudi was a great team". They only said that saudi was better than southkorea.

15. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    This thread has been clean in my opinion except for 2-3 posters, but they were moderate and did not go way overboard.

So that's why we didn't see any warnings. Just shows that the majority of southkorean fans and saudi fans respect each other.

16. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Guys, enough of this. Ganahal, wanna see more red??? Calm down.

You know what, this is a rivalries thread, take it to WR.

Closed.