Who's going to stop Bayern this season?

Discussion in 'Germany' started by   , Jul 6, 2005.

1. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LebenslangGruenWeiss
    No one!! No one will be able to stop the mighty Bayern ever! Or do YOU know any team that has managed that in the last 100 years?? Just look at all the good players they have!! And that's what success in soccer is about right? having good players. And now with Karimi no team has a chance against them. They are too good for the Bundesliga and should play in Italy

Anything to keep the DFB/DFL from finally having the "audacity" to wish to finally punish Bayern for something after they were caught breaking rules/agreements for the umpteenth time............

2. DanielHSV

DanielHSV New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Hamburg, Germany
    no, it's just that Olympiakos wants to sign him and it seems that they are willing to pay som€ ca$h. Right now their offer is not good enough for our officials, but I'm not sure that Mpenza stays if the Greeks pay 3+x mio € (we only paid 2).
    I saw him yesterday in a friendly and he looked quite fit so I don't know if it would be a good idea to sell him, cos he sure has potential.

And to answer the question, I believe no one.

3. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I chose "no one," but if that hadn't been a choice, I would've picked Schalke.

4. Matschr

Matschr New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    I think no one will stop Bayern but Hamburg this year will be very strong. They also last year had a good team and this year they also have Rafael van der Vaart and a healthy Trochowski!

5. NeoK

NeoK Member

Oct 11, 2004
    if schalke get a good right back and good cover for bordon and krstajic and they go out early in the champions league while bayern carry on and get injuries then schalke has a chance

6. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

And who'll perform the Heimlich Maneuver on Schalke when they go into their annual choking fit??? ;) :D

7. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    And we swoop up to pick the pieces! :D
    Hertha 2nd! ;) or 1st, I'm not that optimistic

8. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Ofcourse Hertha Berlin ''number 1''.

Hertha Berlin rulezz ;) :cool:

9. keller

keller New Member

May 20, 2003
    On The Galactica
    Well we will stop them first game of the season, they will be in such shock at our dominance from the first whistle that they will be unable to recover for the rest of the season and play and act like extras from a George A Romero movie. So enabling teams like Werder and Schalke to not only fight for the title, but also able to remove all the wallets, car keys and towels from the Bayern changing room.

Just remember, you have us to thank!

10. PileD

PileD New Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Ruhrgebiet
    Schalke will do it.

11. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club: