Who's coming and going ... rumors and speculation (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by SueB, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikhil rao

nikhil rao New Member

May 14, 2005
    New Delhi, India
    Apparently Davids has moved to Tottenham Spurs ! atleast he did not end up at west ham!

interesting as i read this article ! it says !
    Squad Average Age = 23
    Davids Age =32 !

Coach says he'll help them secure a European Championship Berth !

Good Luck Then !

2. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    I still feel Davids is a great addition to any team.

3. nikhil rao

nikhil rao New Member

May 14, 2005
    New Delhi, India
    yeah but then " A fall always makes a man wiser ! "

4. Jet$on

Jet$on Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Old Blighty
    Club:
    Portsmouth FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    yeah davids will do good alongside michael carrick. Damn spurs are lucky to have him

5. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    well i hope that works but since the CBF shot down real madrid unfortuantly what is going to stop them from shooting us down it would be pretty sweet though and on the topic of brazillian stars anybody know anything new on cicinho because there are rumours about cicinho coming to juve either this season or next

6. nikhil rao

nikhil rao New Member

May 14, 2005
    New Delhi, India
    i dont see him coming here for some time ! but it would be great if we get 40% if not whole of robinho ! it would be spitting on Real's Face (first the CL Defeat then Viera picking juve over real & then Robinho ;) ) God that would be great ! he could be great for Emerson :cool:

7. DaeHaMinGuk

DaeHaMinGuk Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Tha dirty Souf Korea
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    If Robinho didn't move here until 2008, and all we did was send 40%/20 mill euros or whatever while he stayed at Santos, I don't think the CBF would block it.

If we paid 40% now and brought Robinho in to Turin immediately, then yes, maybe. The CBF is only blocking the xfer to Real Madrid because Santos made a stink about it. It's not like the CBF itself thought Real was pulling some BS while Santos agreed.

Real thought they found a loophole while Santos remained firm in their 50 mill valuation, whether or not Robinho waived the 40% thing.

Like most big $ transfers, the team that is selling will rarely receive 100% up front. If Juve were to pay 40% today and 60% later and Santos were to agree along with Robinho, then the CBF really has no jurisdiction or reason to block it.

8. nikhil rao

nikhil rao New Member

May 14, 2005
    New Delhi, India
    Nooooooooooooooooooo.....!!!!! :eek: reports confirm that Real Mad. Have signed "the Beast" and just after than revealed their signing of ROBHINHO ! :( goal.com reports that he has signed a 5YR !!!!! contract with real and will be joining them on the 25th of Aug.

Barcelona's gonna have a tough time defending their title !

And i hate Real more than ever now !!! :mad:

9. Jet$on

Jet$on Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Old Blighty
    Club:
    Portsmouth FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    cicinho. he played amazing in the confederations cup for brazil. i reckon he wud do gud at juve.

10. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    well at least this should shut robinho up him and essien were really getting on my nerves

11. Rima067

Rima067 New Member

May 10, 2004
    If Real payed attention, thus fix, their defensive problems, then maybe we can worry a bit...

12. nikhil rao

nikhil rao New Member

May 14, 2005
    New Delhi, India
    ha ha ha ! Real madrid can change their club name to Real Brasil ! i t just struck me now they got :
    1.> Ronaldo
    2.> Bapista
    3.> Robinho
    4.> Carlos

and i'm sure some others are also there

i guess ronaldinho is looked at as a traitor ! :p

13. GStuto

GStuto New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    ok, can we now get back to Juventus.

14. Jet$on

Jet$on Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Old Blighty
    Club:
    Portsmouth FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    well i dont think ne1 else is comin to juve...

15. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    I read that Juve offered Zalayeta to Benfica in exchange for Miguel.

16. Jet$on

Jet$on Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Old Blighty
    Club:
    Portsmouth FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    well if that happens will it be a good thing?

17. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Ill take a first-choice intenational defender (who can attack) over a 4th option striker any day of the week, especially when you consider that it would definitely be an improvement over Zebina.

18. nikhil rao

nikhil rao New Member

May 14, 2005
    New Delhi, India
    sorry to interupt again, but does anybody telll me a good site where ican download viera's presentation to juve. and other coach interviews

19. DaeHaMinGuk

DaeHaMinGuk Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Tha dirty Souf Korea
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Do you ever bother to look for it yourself? Besides, this is not the thread for it.

20. nikhil rao

nikhil rao New Member

May 14, 2005
    New Delhi, India
    i've tried google but din't fin anything relevant ! hey man you got something against me or what ? [​IMG]
    again if anybody has any link plz post it here !

21. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Now, children ....

22. DaeHaMinGuk

DaeHaMinGuk Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Tha dirty Souf Korea
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    If it is that important, then you should start a new thread that has all of your requests.

This thread is for transfer rumors and speculation if you did not look. One reason I'm being a stickler about it is that some people have dial-up modems to where it takes forever and a day for them to load a page. I don't think they care to wait so long just to read a post from you asking for some random pictures or whatever it is that you ask for.

Everytime I click on this thread I want to see what the latest news is on the transfer front. I don't care to read about which Juventus pictures you have found or haven't found. I think that goes for a lot of posters as well.

Please refrain from derailing threads.

23. nikhil rao

nikhil rao New Member

May 14, 2005
    New Delhi, India
    put it that way ! i'll try to stick to topics next time! but you gotta understand if everyone put up a thread of their ownu'll have zillions to choose from ! if i do that i bet that thread gonna be locked ! anyway returning to topic
    o you guys think figo is a threat to your campain? now inter's got both solari and figo ?

24. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
  25. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    thats true and in the friendly vs benfica chellini was injured as well as birindelli (not to sure how to spell his name sorry if i murdered it) and zebina didnt even go because he was hurt as well so picking him up now is even more important with the supercup match vs inter looming