Who's coming and going ... rumors and speculation (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by SueB, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As Genoa may be relegated due to the match fixing scandal, Moggi has allegedly agreed with Preziosi on the free loan of Argentinean star Milito if his team were in fact found guilty and relegated (source Goalcity.com).

2. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    isn't Milito owned by Real Zaragoza?

edit: sorry i thought you meant Gabriel Milito

3. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    ya its on cannel4 sports as well but i seriously doubt that juve (or basically any other team) would be that stupid i mean come on pires backed up reyes no offence to reyes but cammo is a much better player plus cammo has proven he can play well for juventus it would be nice to get pires but not if it means losing cammo pires would be a great addition as a reserve that way lets say there is a coppa match at midweek and a big game in the serie a we would be able to use pires for one and cammo for the other
    by the way heres the article from channel4 if anybody cares http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul24e.html

4. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Christian Zaccardo is better than them both and can actually play some DEFENSE! Plus versatility in that he can play CB!

Daniele Bonera another fine option and we could loan or send some guys over to Parma, Fabrizio Miccoli, Marcelo Zalayeta hell even Adrian Mutu and Parma made him there captain before Chelsea swooped in a couple years aback!

5. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    True Nash is hot stuff now BUT i would take Jason Kidd over Allen Iverson.
    Zlatan has great potential i keep saying it i ove him for that but he's a frustrating player he doesn't deliver enough and is too selfish! That said i would want Zlatan & Gilardino not one for the other they're both super, even though i rate Alberto gilardino slightly higher!

6. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    To be perfectly honest, I've seen Zaccardo play and I'm not all that impressed.

7. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    juve is after genoa striker diego milito personally i think that milito is a good player but i really dont understand this move i mean why spend 3+ million to bring in a guy who will probably just sit on the bench since he will be behind del piero, mutu and maybe zalayetta this could spell the end for him though this money could be spent on another player like pires or maybe mancini

8. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Well i think Juve is looking ahead for a player who can come in if everyone is injured. I remember one game zalayeta was the only striker because del piero trez and zlatan were injured.

9. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    true but now we have mutu but seriously what are the odds of ibra trez del piero all getting injured again expecially since it looks like del piero will be a substitute this season

10. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Actually it looks like hell be a starter capello and him made piece and it has been stated on numerous italian sites he will be a trequatrista next year.

11. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'll have to see it before I believe it. Capello will use a rigid 4-4-2 with Trez and Ibra up front.

12. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    it would be nice but i would be absolutly shocked if this happens but it would be slightly more likely now that they are going after milito since they would need another player in case of another flukish string of injuries

13. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Another problem with that is that ADP himself does not like the trequartista role, and has said, on numerous occassions, he is a striker.

14. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    things a little quiet on the Miccoli front, where do you guys think he'll end up??...

15. Jet$on

Jet$on Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Old Blighty
    Club:
    Portsmouth FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i thought genoa want him

16. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    With Genoa heading down to Serie C for match fixing i dont see that happening

17. Jet$on

Jet$on Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Old Blighty
    Club:
    Portsmouth FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    good point :D

18. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tachinardi is going to Villareal, or at least that is what Gazzetta On Line is reporting. Tach's 30 years old and has been with Juve for the past 11 seasons.

19. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    yup, UEFA.com has also announced the move.

20. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    true but he has also said that he would leave the team if he did not get much playing time trust me if del piero is offered a starting position in the trequartista role he will take it

21. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Either he gets move on the last day of the window, like last year, or the poor guy gets stuck at Juve. Maybe Moggi is just looking for the right offer, because he said he's had a number of offers...

22. Jet$on

Jet$on Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Old Blighty
    Club:
    Portsmouth FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  23. Jet$on

Jet$on Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Old Blighty
    Club:
    Portsmouth FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  24. nikhil rao

nikhil rao New Member

May 14, 2005
    New Delhi, India
    Blah! I dint want Robiho to go to real. Real's like the Inter of spainsh league a waste of talent , maybe now we can go for the 40% ownership of him and bring him to italy around 2008 !

25. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    For good luck, I'm going to go ahead and say there's no chance we get Robinho. (I say good luck because I also said we would not get Vieira).