Whoah, whats this doping caca?!!!

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Chiquitibum, Jun 9, 2011.

1. quijas

quijas Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Guadalajara, Jalisco
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    watch all 5 players are going to come out negative in the next test, they are ganna find contaminated meat at CAR and then 5 of them will be training in CAR for copa american in some weeks

2. Saldgotti1991

Saldgotti1991 Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Honestly that's what we can hope for, but if these guys come out negative they should be able to rejoin the gold cup squad.

3. TheDude47

TheDude47 Member+

Jun 17, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That's what I'm hoping for but I think someone made note of the specific details, that by the time the tests and investigation are done the gold cup will be over.

4. StrawberrySweetz

Sandwhich
    May 25, 2010
    Maryland
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    man eff that shit, they should get some home test kits at wal mart and get that shit done this afternoon

5. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Even if you cut out all the red tape involved with Concacaf and Fifa you have to remember that these tests were done on the 21st of May and the suspensions just got handed out yesterday.

This shit is gonna take a while.

6. jsuave

jsuave Member

Jun 19, 2009
    texas
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    it does seem like the FMF would do something like that but i don't think ochoa would take micheal's spot

7. RJD22

RJD22 Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So at what time does or did this so called "emergency CONCACAF meeting" take place??

8. Nightmare310

Nightmare310 Member+

Dec 6, 2007
    The Streets
    ******** the Nads...I dont think they'll make the final

9. Mexcellence

Mexcellence Member+

Oct 12, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We need Michel
    Jona
    and Vela
    as much as I'd like the unibrow to come it aint gonna happen.

Michel is better and more experienced than the keepers we got right now.

I'm worried about our players being fatigued and loosing Maza against the inevitable final with the nads.

10. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I have to agee with you. Im not talking about the goleadas, but i just dont see anyone coming close. Before, you'd worry about the nads or god forbid, the ticos, raining on the parade. I dont think we will have a close game in this whole tournament; again, im not talking about the goleadas but the talent level, and how the team is running on all cylinders; and my god, the offense we have is pure insanity.

11. Mexcellence

Mexcellence Member+

Oct 12, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We are in better form than any team in this GC, but as I said we need to avoid fatigue as much as possible and remember they know how to play us and refs will give all 50/50 and some 40/50 calls to the nads, thats part of home field advantage. Blazer looking out for them probably means we can't replace the 5 players, I hope I'm wrong and the fatman budges, probably in exchange for the FMF helping him out where they can in his catfight with Warner.

12. Peoresnada

Peoresnada Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy

If anything its Inarritu's fault isnt it? He is the one that runs day to day operations in regards all MNT so that coaches (be it Chepo or the feminine or youth teams) can concentrate in the football part and only that...

This is the guy who with his staff deals and is responsible for itenariries, lodging, press conferences, flights, etc.

He is in charge therefore what the players eat and where they get the damn food. Its simple I mean most of us go to the damn grocery store here in the states and can see (stamp on the damn crap) what's hormone-free and even if you want to be more anal go organic or pure grass fed beef...so if its the case of him saying "ohh we go this from a quality meat distributor and blah blah blah" then cover your butt and say who it is and sue that MOFO...the fact he hasn't come up with this then he knows he is at fault...

Goes back to the point if the Germans pointed this out even if Mexico deny it (which I believe in the end they had their reasons) they knew behind the scenes this was an issue so WHERE THE HELL WAS THE MOST POWERFUL SPORT ORGANIZATION DIRECTOR AVERTING THIS?
    Therefore man I was in their position, I would have had the cows and chickens being raised their in the CAR or brought meat from that gets massaged from Japan (Kobe)...ahahaha...

13. Mexcellence

Mexcellence Member+

Oct 12, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  14. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

"The general secretary of the Mexican Football Federation (Femexfut) Decio de Maria said the quintet had been suspended from the tournament.

He added that any further sanctions, which could include bans of up to two years, would be determined by Femexfut.
    "

If this ban was to happen, would it affect Maza's playing in Europe?

15. Mexcellence

Mexcellence Member+

Oct 12, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If its only femexfut it can't.

16. DaTruth

DaTruth Member+

Jul 15, 2007
    IE, Cali
    I thought I read that if its proven that it was because of an accident, that the penalties would dropped?

17. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    FIFA's rule states that it is the players responsibility how the substance gets in to the body..

18. Joe_Papi_Brown

Apr 26, 2010
    Texas
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The only person responsible for this is Justino Compean. How can something like this happen? Deberia de renunciar el tipo. Se esta manchando la imagen del futbolista Mexicano.

Alguien sabe si los jugadores salen limpios en el segundo examen regresan?
    Podran llamar 5 mas?
    O la seleccion se kedara con 17?

If the were to replace the players this is what i woud like:
    Vela for Sinha
    Nery for Hobbit
    Mier for Maza
    Jona for Duenas
    Michel for Ochoa

19. jsuave

jsuave Member

Jun 19, 2009
    texas
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Agree!!:D

20. DaTruth

DaTruth Member+

Jul 15, 2007
    IE, Cali
    I don't see how it could be Compean's fault. I honestly believe it could have been far more worst if it turned out that Concacaf or fifa were the ones who did the testing. However, im still trying to find the rule that i read yesterday, about being able to remove the suspensions.

No they can't unless those players somehow were injured (according to Futbol Picante). But, the president of Conca stated that since it's a special circumstance that special steps are going to be taken.

21. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    I think that the ban is from playing period. Anywhere.

22. Joe_Papi_Brown

Apr 26, 2010
    Texas
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    To some extend he is responsible... he is the number one guy in the FMF.

Vamos a suponer q en un nino tiene fiesta, invita a sus amigos y al dia siguiente los niños terminan en el hospital por haber comido comida contaminada.
    Whose fault is that?
    De los niños? In this case the players...
    O el dueno d la casa? ...

23. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    If it's determined it was from food, how would that be his responsibility? If anything wouldn't it be the Nt's doctor?

24. Joe_Papi_Brown

Apr 26, 2010
    Texas
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Not the doctor, maybe el chef del CAR?

25. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    it seems pretty well known that meat in mexico has clenbuterol and if thats the case then one of the things femexfut absolutely has to do is make sure that it gets its meat from somewhere that doesnt do this...it might be pretty expensive but thats what the partidos moleros are for.