Who would you like to see tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by greenie, Aug 23, 2002.

1. greenie

greenie New Member

Feb 6, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    Yet another in an endless series but hey, it's Friday and we're playing the league leaders tomorrow.

My attitude right now is that the Rapids would have to work pretty damn hard to not make the playoffs, and the way they've been playing it really won't matter who they face off against.

What better time for some serious lineup changes and experimentation? Return to some of the things (players) that worked at the start of the season, drop a few pieces of dead weight...

Carrieri Shannon
    Hendo Chung Pablo Kingsley
    Kotschau Titus Fraser Stewart
    Kramer

Bench: Hart, Backstreet, Herdsman, Palacios, GK Callup

OK, I'm assuming that Musa is healthy. So let's give him a shot. Against, the Quakes at home, what do we have to lose?

(I'm assuming Spenny is not healthy, based on the rare appearance of the Insider Preview yesterday, which did not list him)

This lineup of course takes in zero account what we'll most likely see, only who's available.

2. LittleMy

LittleMy Member

Jul 16, 2001
    Am I missing something?

Where are you putting El Pibe? Benched or on the field?

(I'm guessing from your post in the other thread that you'd bench him.)

3. greenie

greenie New Member

Feb 6, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    Re: Am I missing something?

Honestly I'd be happy if they gave him the month off.

4. kbarrett

kbarrett New Member

Jul 24, 2002
    Hey,
    I am going to the game tomorrow and am not from denver. what section do i get tickets for to be behind the team? Also where is the tailgate going to be?

thanks in advance

5. LittleMy

LittleMy Member

Jul 16, 2001
    Re: Am I missing something?

It wouldn't break my heart, either.

Are some of the guys (Carrieri, Henderson and Chung?) relying a little bit too much on Carlos? Perhaps with him out they would maybe start making more effort to get the ball forward themselves.

I heard the tail end of something on the news the other day about someone possibly "not making it back until the playoffs." Was that Garlick they were talking about?

Not that I blame Kramer for the team's struggles. It's a little hard to win games when your team doesn't put anything on net...

6. TheSlipperyOne

TheSlipperyOne Member+

Feb 29, 2000
    Denver
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I don't know the specific section but you would want tickets on the West side. From the half line, the Rapids on the right hand side, while the visitors are to the left.

7. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

Nov 24, 1999
    Tianjin, China
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who would I like to see tomorrow?

I want to see the beautiful Veronica Paysee!

8. Tejas

Tejas Member+

Jun 3, 2000
    Tejas
    Wheeeeeeeee! Seth Trembly.