Who will win the Gold Cup?

Discussion in 'Gold Cup' started by Latin Pride, Mar 4, 2005.

1. dhines

dhines Red Card

Jul 23, 2005

what is mexico's record away from the smog and altitude of azteca? not so good. btw, just a lesson on geography . . . mexico is in north america, not central or south. and one other thing . . . mexico is not the only team CONCACAF team to beat brazil, USA did it also. quote me stats for mexico's play away from azteca, if you really know mexico it won't be hard to do . . . I already know it, i just want you to sit back and see that they are not the powerhouse you think they are

2. RealMadrid14

RealMadrid14 New Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Austin,Texas
    Panama vs. Usa-Who Will Win????????

I think Panama will win .Panama is shocking the world and i think my team will win of a score 2-1.Tejada,Philipps,Landon.

Go PANAMA.GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

3. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Re: Panama vs. Usa-Who Will Win????????

can panama win , proably not, but i have a feeling US will have the same peformance they gave to honduras

good luck any way

Usa 3 panama 1

shocking the region , not the world.panama is playing the same soccer they always do just know there getting results.

4. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    Re: Panama vs. Usa-Who Will Win????????

[​IMG]

5. Rudy R9

Rudy R9 New Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Estadio Azteca
    But mexico has beat brazil more times then the US

6. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    I cant believe that PAN got only 8 votes....even CUB got 10!!!
    PAN = excellent surprise

7. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    well as of late Mexico's biggest results have been outside Azteca, they have just played a few teams outside the same concacaf ones in the last few years...in fact i dont remember the last game that was played in the Azteca against a team that isnt from the concacaf(outside the gold cup and confederations)...

8. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    Well the next game is against Costa Rica and Mexico better Fvcking win by 5 goals to 0. theyre going to be in the Mighty AZTECA!!