Who was THAT Guy at the Texas Pro Soccer Festival

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by *rey*, Mar 10, 2008.

1. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    OK. Its time to play the Texas Pro Soccer Festival (San Antonio) edition of "Who was THAT guy". just to remind you of how the game works: what we're doing is voting for the guy that got so drunk that we had to babysit or the guy that got so belligerent he got thrown out of a place.

the defending champ (superdynamo) was on vacation in Hawaii, otherwise he would of been the hands down favorite to repeat.

the people's champ (whiskey sam) actually didn't drink on this trip, so he's out of contention.

vote away ladies.

2. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Going into this, I thought the pre-game favorite would have had to have been a turning 21 Mannie G but the thought of DrL can get kicked out of a bar without actually drinking is intriguing. There better be a good story behind that and if there isn't, make one up.

3. It was Luigi from El Batallon for lighting up a joint inside the bus on the way there. :D

4. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hahahaha...so how is that different from any other bus trip?

5. hahaha well in the other bus trips the joints are lit up at the gas stations whenever we stop, but not inside the bus :p

6. Dynamo Dave

Dynamo Dave Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Rural East Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was Rey.:p When I saw him at the Stadium for the first time,(obviously nursing a hang over and a pounding headache),:eek: He looked as though he had two big black Shiners from an overly exasperated and perturbed wife.:D

7. AeroSquire1836

Feb 13, 2007
    HOUSTON
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think Kat and Katy get a tie vote for starting the paper/lemon war at BW3... thats right, THOSE Girls

8. FuBoy

FuBoy Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was that guy, as I had a designated driver. and 6 bachelorette parties. woohoo! damn back 2 the hotel at 4am. that hangover was brutal.

9. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    i was feeling like sht on sunday. i was tempted to put myself as one of the choices, but i knew people wouldn't believe that St. Ludicrous was more out of control than me on this trip.

btw - i wasn't the only one. the majority of TA or EB members that was there since Friday were nursing a serious hangover/cruda on Sunday. the worst was trying to survive it without my sunglasses. btw, i can't wait until next year. :D

10. El Naranja

El Naranja Member+

Sep 5, 2006
    Alief
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The story is hilarious. It involves two midgets, a bachelorette party and a bad DJ

:D

:rolleyes:

11. fordfjord

fordfjord Member

Mar 4, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Still waiting for the follow-up to this one... :rolleyes:

12. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1. if you're talking Super Dynamo/Whiskey Sam-type drunkenness, then yes, Mannie should have been on this poll - EDIT, he did seem to handle it better than SD, and AFAIK, wasn't kicked out of anywhere.

2. Dr. L wasn't kicked out for ordering water in that faux Irish pub, he walked because the waitress was being a bitch re just ordering water...

3. Carlos (Dynakat's friend) and I walked out right afterward for the same reason. And this was BEFORE the 60+ min wait for our food orders at BW3. A delightful night on the town in SA...