Who should be the next Belgium manager?

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by Belgian guy, Jul 16, 2016.

?

Who should be the next Belgium manager?

1. Louis Van Gaal

25.0%
  2. Dick Advocaat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Frank De Boer

12.5%
  4. Hein Vanhaezebrouck

12.5%
  5. Yannick Ferrera

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. André Villas-Boa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cesare Prandelli

12.5%
  8. Marcelo Bielsa

12.5%
  9. Someone else

25.0%
  1. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/23/big-cup-oh-ronald

After a transfer window of over €200m Koeman's Everton are in the relegation zone and the EL is a lost cause. His predecessor never did worse than a mid-table finish with a mid-table team and his best season, 5th, is better than Koeman's best (i.e. 7th place). Koeman also got knocked out almost instantly in cup competitions while his predecessor made deep runs both in the FA Cup and the League Cup (Ro16 in the EL).

Before taking over at Everton Martinez even managed to win the FA Cup with lowly Wigan against moneybags City, won a couple Manager of the Year trophies and was regarded as very promising (including when finishing 5th with Everton, above Spurs and United) ... as it turns out now, he did better at Everton than his successor ... TBH, without all the nonsense regarding Nainggolan, I don't have that many complaints (when the defence gets tested against better oppostion I might have some more but within the confines of international football Martinez should be able to sort that out) ... get Nainggolan back in and I'd feel a lot better.

2. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013