Who has tickets for Germany WC 06?

Discussion in 'Korea' started by gokorea, Jul 5, 2005.

1. gokorea

gokorea Member

Jun 2, 2005
    do you already have tickets for the WC?
    i missed the may ticket sales and will have to wait until december.
    if you have your tickets, how hard was it to get them (i'm talking about country-specific series) and any problems with the payment system? the FIFA site is the only way to get them right?

i wonder how likely it will be to get tickets in december.

please, any and all info on tickets would be appreciated.

2. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    I thought it was too late to get tickets? Aren't most tickets sold out? Anyone know better?

3. gokorea

gokorea Member

Jun 2, 2005
    according to the FIFA website, the tickets will be sold again in december. but i dont know if all the korea-country-specific tix are already all sold? maybe i'll email or call FIFA ticket shop and find out.

4. Kor_Ita_21

Kor_Ita_21 Member

Aug 17, 2004
    All the TST (Team specific tickets) have been sold out for Korea but not individual game tickets. The third phase and the fourth phase will be starting this winter and you may be able to get them. Third phase is a lottery phase and fourth phase is first come first served.

I tried to get tickets in the first phase, which was lottery phase, and had no luck.

I'm hoping to get a Germany game(impossible), and at least one Korea game (may be easier to get if Korea has a draw with some team from a poor country like Nigeria or Costa Rica or Paraguay or something).

Anyone else going to Germany next year?

5. ChaBoomer

ChaBoomer Member

Oct 27, 2004
    San Francisco
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I had a good luck in the first phase and got tickets for one game in Cologne. :D So I"m definately going, and I'm gonna try to get more tickets during the 3rd nd 4th phase. I just hope that it'll be a great match in Cologne... but just being there will also be awesome. I'd like to know who else are going from BS. We can all hook up adn cheer Korea!

6. gokorea

gokorea Member

Jun 2, 2005
    if i can get any korean ticket in december, i'll definitely be going. ^^
    we should all meet up in germany!

7. Step-Over

Step-Over Member

Mar 29, 2003
    count me in, but only if we plan an orgie with the German babes.

8. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Im going :) There is always a way to get tickets.

9. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    If I can get tickets I'm there for sure. I got family in Munich so maybe I can chill around for a while and do some tourist stuff although I hear Germany is boring.

10. Kor_Ita_21

Kor_Ita_21 Member

Aug 17, 2004
    I agree, even if i can't get tickets I will still be going. Don't want to miss any live action.

11. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    How many chicks do we bag in each sessoion? I want one from each nearby country, nine sounds about good for me.

I missed the first three phaseas because I didn't have a Mastercard or a EU bank account, but I should be getting a MC sometime before December to pick up a few matches :D

12. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    Well if I go there's the Autobahn that I want to check out, during the WC party party party...probably do some tour of the local bars ;) and if I get bored, hop on the Euro Rail. it's all about the experience man

13. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    I remember reading that a few German cities are setting up garages for carnal actions to prepare for the influx of tourists during the WC... So there is a back-up plan for you if nothing else works out ;)

14. Step-Over

Step-Over Member

Mar 29, 2003
    Nine, isn't that number a bit conservative?

15. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    well, what would be a satisfying number for you, my dear Step-Over? ;)

16. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    Nine per each session isn't too shabby...

How many did you have in your mind, Jedi Master?

17. gokorea

gokorea Member

Jun 2, 2005
    오모오모..

갑자기 티켓구하는 얘기에서 왜 이런쪽으로 흘른거지..

18. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    It happens invariably when Step-Over is involved... (although for this one his new apprentice striker09 also played a large part ;))

19. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    ÁÁ¾ÆÇϸé¼**...:D

Who knows, we might even bump into each other ;)

****disregard both statements if you're a dude****

20. Step-Over

Step-Over Member

Mar 29, 2003
    Elliad, Striker09, in lieu of an Octoberfest, why don't we do a big orgiefest. We can take turns swapping lassies. Sounds fun. I was also thinking nine lassies a session. I'm not stingy, so I'll give both of you guys two lassies each.

21. gokorea

gokorea Member

Jun 2, 2005
    .. so this is what guys talk about with each other ..

- _ - ;;

back on the topic.. i got a reply back from FIFA but it's one of those automatically generated emails and i can't make any sense out of it.. i guess i'll just wait until december 1..

given that they're supposed to be very strict about tickets matching names (is this true?), how likely is it that i can get tickets by waiting outside the stadium before a specific match? o_O

22. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul
    how much do these tickets run for??
    im really curious

23. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    They don't really enforce the ticket/name matching, hence you see people scalp them for $$$$

24. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    I thought you said nine was too conservative?! If you're not stingy we can give Elliad two, you can have four, but I call Spain, Portugal, and Italy!

25. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California
    Lassie? You're into bestiality now? Who's next? Rin Tin Tin?

:D