Who has the best lookin Female Supporters?

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by ruudboy, Aug 23, 2002.

1. ruudboy

ruudboy New Member

Jul 6, 2000
    Sunnyvale
    Just wondering, or do chicks in Holland only like skating?

2. Frieslander

Frieslander Member
    Staff Member

Feb 14, 2000
    North Jersey
    They have a very high percentage of hot chicks in the Netherlands. Every club has hot chicks supporting them.

3. ruudboy

ruudboy New Member

Jul 6, 2000
    Sunnyvale
    So girls love football too , no wonder i love the Oranje, this trip i'm planning gets better and better!

4. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    What trip are you planning?

5. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    Smoking ganja and watching hooligans fight I believe. ;)

6. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    If you bring some cash you can hang around wit us maybe :)

7. ruudboy

ruudboy New Member

Jul 6, 2000
    Sunnyvale
    I'm trying to come in February or March, i wanna watch Ajax, and imerse my Dutch brothas in African American culture, chill at the coffee shop and learn some Dutch language.

8. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I thought you was Flip, ruud, or Asian. Maybe I've been making to many "proverbial trips" to Amsterdam!

9. ruudboy

ruudboy New Member

Jul 6, 2000
    Sunnyvale
    I'm both, Black and Pinoy, and i'm always mistaken for being from Surinam, Brasil, Tonga, Samoa,Puerto Rico,Portugal, you name it, i've been called it.

10. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I don't think you'll find many people at Ajax waiting to immerse in African American culture though...

11. ruudboy

ruudboy New Member

Jul 6, 2000
    Sunnyvale
    Yeah, you're probably right, since it's most likely gonna be too cold for me, i'll probably be all bundled up and quiet.

12. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Cold? Wear a sweater and a nice warm jacket. When are you planning to come over?

13. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    PS. One thing we would like to see, talking about African American culture... some hot R&B video chicks!!!

"Once you go Dutch, you realize the rest ain't much"

14. jotadia

jotadia New Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Miami
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anybody have links?

15. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    what links?

16. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    I have links...

DO YOU???

:) :confused:

17. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Really? I thought the Dutch were into hip-hop. I know some players were MC's in the past and have heard Dutch rap a few times.

Maybe it's only in the youth scene...

18. SlamD

SlamD New Member

Apr 20, 2002
    Holland
    Yeah you're right. I believe Edgar Davids and Clarence Seedorf were both playing a main role in a videoclip of a Dutch hiphopgroup.

I think there were some footballers who recorded a rapsong, but I can't remember who... Maybe Glenn Helder (ex-Arsenal)... Ruud Gullit's song wouldn't qualify as hiphop, but his song I do remember...

19. improv

improv New Member

Apr 3, 2002
    Edgar Davids Clar.Seedorf and dean gorre played in a hip hop video which was played during ek 2000

Edgar also played in a wyclef jean video

andd ofcourse in the jxl video

20. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Sure, you'll find people that are into hiphop, but you won't find many at the football.

In general, the (youth) culture you will find on the stands (I'm talking about the hardcore fans who attend matches as a group) is HOUSE music. This is since the beginning of the 90's and this is also were GABBER started. These days it's a mix of gabber, techno, hardhouse and oldstyle. No hip hop :)

21. ruudboy

ruudboy New Member

Jul 6, 2000
    Sunnyvale
    That's cool, i love hip hop, but i'm more into Reggae and Dancehall , didn't Ruud Gullit have a Reggae band or sang in one? I more wanna experience the vibe the Oranje and AJAX supporters give off, where i live, we produce a lot of players for our country and have a strong soccer tradition, but as supporters, we have no tradition. Up in til 95, my National team was my Club team, and seeing them was far and few between,************, and my Ajax shirt is older than my Earthquakes one!

I heard in Amsterdam, from a friend who just came back, that you kats were into House and techno, if you like that, you would love where i'm from!

22. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Well, there is a very bery big difference between the Orange 'supporters' and Dutch club supporters.

The club supporters have fanatic cores that can sometimes make noise, tifo (and trouble) like anywhere in Europe. The Dutch supporter culture dates back to the seventies when the so called 'sides' (in England referred to as firms) were born. It started in Utrecht (Bunnik-side), Amsterdam(Diemenzijde, later F-side), Den Haag (North side) and rotterdam (Vak S), These groups were all named after the stands on where they resided.

Most of these groups became quite notorious as they rampaged through the cities and stadiums of the Netherlands. In the eighties these groups looked more like armed commando's than supporters. These days it's not as bad is it was then. Unfortunately politics and media refuse to look at the facts and make it seem like one is risking his life by visiting a football match. This is complete nonsense. Stuff happens, and fights still occur. But not the en masse battles like years ago.
    But because of all the pressure, almost everything is forbidden these days. Like fireworks. Even taking a piss outside the ground on your way to a football match will result in a stadiumban! And as if that is not enough, politics want a new law saying that everybody with a stadium ban should report himself at a police station at the exact time that a football match of his club is being played. People have lost all sense of reality!

Now, the Orange fans are something different. A lot of club supporters don't visit the national sides' matches. There is no real football atmosphere there. It's some kind of folkloristic stuff and most of the Orange fans don't visit any other matches. Hence the lack of songs or anything that resembles Dutch supporter culture. They're a bunch of wankers who dance with the ************ing Brasilians after being defeated in the semifinal of the WC.

Then the media say... "this is how it should be". ************ off, you don't have to kick the ************ out of the Brasilians but you don't go and dance with them! It makes me puke.

Ajax fans have +- 0 followers when it comes to Orange.

23. ruudboy

ruudboy New Member

Jul 6, 2000
    Sunnyvale
    All i can say is DAMN!

24. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    So I take it you don't support your country?

I can see what you're saying with club vs. club or big international rivalry but what's wrong with partying at the World Cup?!?!?! That happens all the time where fans of different countries celebrate together. I know it sounds corny but that's what the WC is all about (for the fans at least.)

If Ajax and Feyenoord supporters were dancing together that'd be another story...

I have noticed less and less pyro and tifos at Dutch matches which is very unfortunate. It really kills the atmosphere. Was this mainly due to people throwing flares?

25. ruudboy

ruudboy New Member

Jul 6, 2000
    Sunnyvale
    The Brasilians are cool people, i danced with their ladys after they beat us at home in 94.

Because supporters from Rotterdam to Amsterdam hate eachother is why there is no real support of the Oranje?