Who has the best Fans in CONCACAF??

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by tico_sapri, Jul 8, 2005.

1. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    I'll be sad the rest of the day! I luv u racingdog!

2. roger_b_east redded

Aug 22, 2005
    it must be the Canadian fans......they support thier side even though they usually know their team will get hammered even by the smallest teams on the planet.

3. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    im sorry but that happens to every fan of the sport...and it's 10 years now with the MLS around and i think ur attendance average it's around 10,000?

i'd say it's either Mexican fans or the Ticos...there were around 75,000 for wednesday game but you could see a big bunch of red in the stadium, anyone knows how many were there?

4. ranciddroog

ranciddroog New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Guatemala city
    costa rica doesent have 75000 seat stadiums, and there fans dont always fill the stadium

5. ranciddroog

ranciddroog New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Guatemala city
    Guatemalan fans , as you all know guatemala is the only footballing nation in Centralamerica who hasent been to a world cup, its been WCQ after WQC that we fail to make it, its been disapointment after disapointment, but yet the faithful fans are still there, terrible things has happened to our team (like when we got eliminated in a playoff against CR back in the 2002 WCQ in miami) but yet when this WCQ there we were again packing the mateo flores against surinam, thats why we have to be among the top fans in concacaf.

6. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Ooooh racingdog....re-read is what you must do, you are missing just a little detail....Wed's game was played at Mexico, estadio azteca, and cheveloco was trying to say that he saw a a lot of tico fans with red shirts there, then he asked about the number of tico fans in the stadium, which i think there were like 4-6 K

7. ranciddroog

ranciddroog New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Guatemala city
    sorry dude my bad

8. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    5 puntos
    Numero 1.Dont worry you guys will qualify to a WC before Nicaragua and Belize.
    Numero 2. Miami's game was amazing, 5-2, rolando fonseca destroyed you guys, i was in the states at that time...
    Numero 3. Packing mateo flores against surinam...wow...
    Numero 4. Faithful fans....Si se puede, si se puede, si se puede...jajaj
    Numero 5.Top fans...mmm...I'll give you number 4 or 5 in the fans ranking of Concacaf

9. ranciddroog

ranciddroog New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Guatemala city
    1- were going this time round and nicaragua and belize aint footballing countries
    2- that game sucked for us fonseca did kill us thats why i hate him and wanchope too.
    3- packing the first game after a dismal WCQ in 2002 is important.
    4- if u dont know many guate fans have been waiting for the World cup since like the 50´s or 60´s
    5- were not the top fans, that i know, but we have our merits

10. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    agree X 5

11. Redshark

Redshark BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 27, 2005
    well, mexicans don´t go to Costa Rica in greater numbers because the ticos can´t fit because the stadiums in CR are so small

12. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Here is a little story for you>

...some months ago one mexican opened a BS account, he started troling, posting in every mexico-related thread, fighting with everybody, defending his country with his totally biased opinions, he got yellowed in his early days, then he realized that BS was a cool website, and he said to himself:" wow, i should start using my brain before i post..." then he changed, and now he is not the smartest poster in bigsoccer, but he is fine
    So, following this pattern, you should be able to have a smart conversation like in 6 months....c u later newb

13. Redshark

Mar 27, 2005
    Well Morado, I respect you ´cause Oscar Rojas is a good player.

14. Redshark

Mar 27, 2005
    But definitly the salvadoreans are the worst, they are violent and scary, they are not funny.

15. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    redshark=tiburon rojo, do you support Veracruz?

16. Redshark

Mar 27, 2005
    Yes off course, I´m from Veracruz and Oscar is doing well here, my only complain is that he misses many passes. but he is fast, reliable and he has a great phisical capacity. I don´t know why he is not called for the game vs Guatemala.

17. Redshark

Mar 27, 2005
  18. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    good info, i am really not a big fan of oscar rojas, i ratter see Christian Bolanos than him in the NT