Who are the starters for Grenada?

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by mrliioadin, Jan 27, 2007.

1. mrliioadin

mrliioadin New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Hagerstown, MD
    I play and edit fifa 06 to include all the national teams from around the world. Initially when I set the teams up they had no player names or temporary rosters that I used until I could find out more about that team. Grenada is one that I want to get updated to be as accurate as possible. I don't know if anyone knows much about their roster but if there is anywhere to ask I figured it would be here.

Based on what I saw of ther players in europe and the MLS I came up with this roster as the ideal lineup for them.

If you know of others i'm missing or can make any suggestions I will take no offense having my lineup picked apart since I understand I don't really know the team that well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

gk - Kellon Bapiste
    lb - Bubb
    cb - Anthony Modeste
    cb - Franklin Bapiste
    rb - Bishop
    cdm - Joseph
    lm - Modeste
    rm - Rocastle
    cam - bedeau
    st - facey
    st - roberts

subs:

gk - Noel
    st - Charles
    rb - Phillip
    st - Bain
    cm - Watts

In theory I would like to figure out who their world cp roster would be if they could make it, and add 5 reserves to it to make a total of 28. Any links or other resources for more info on the team is more than welcomed.

Thanks for reading and responding.

2. RedRevs

RedRevs Member

Aug 24, 2005
    Cambridge
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I remember when the US played them in a qualifier their keeper was an amateur that worked full-time at a boat dock...

3. Zimbabwe_National

Zimbabwe_National New Member

Jan 15, 2007
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    i see you have Shalrei Joseph or whatever his first name is from the revs

4. RedRevs

RedRevs Member

Aug 24, 2005
    Cambridge
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Captain Observancy over here...

5. mrliioadin

mrliioadin New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Hagerstown, MD
    The keeper for the U.S. game was Kellon Bapiste... All things considering I think he played pretty damn well. I think the first game was only 1-0 at half time and Beas put in that one from the 6 or so, don't think he could have done anything about that.

I didn't know he worked at a boat dock at the time... Wonder if it's still the case. Aye Shalrie Joseph is on them... I thought he played a more attacking role but all the references I'm finding says he's a defensive midfielder... any rev's fans know.

6. RedRevs

RedRevs Member

Aug 24, 2005
    Cambridge
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    in that game he played more attachking, yes. but he's a dmf for th revs as you know.

7. mrliioadin

mrliioadin New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Hagerstown, MD
    I wonder if that's just how the national team uses Joseph. He certainly seems to have some flair up front, and if he's the best option I can understand putting him in a slightly uncomfortable position.

I think Bedeau is more of a striker... he plays for walsall

Facey plays striker as well for rotherham.

I'm still trying to find more info... very little luck obviously.

8. BBC_

BBC_ Member

Jan 5, 2005
    London

What do you want to know?

9. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
  10. theworm2345

theworm2345 Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Hey liioadin, is this for your FIFA patch?