Whine about MetroMembership

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by jamison, Aug 29, 2002.

1. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    Did get the shirt about a month ago. Apparently it only took 11 calls. If only I'd only known then...well anyway. Water under the bridge at this point. I have 1 folding chair, 1 folding sofa and 3 folding tables, so I am 1 folding wall unit away from opening an origami furniture store as it is. Not having last year's chair isn't going to kill me. Maybe they could just give it to a homeless guy so he'll have a comfy, portable place to beg for change.

2. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Mar 31, 1999
    Suffern, NY
    Metros are very good at not delivering on what they promise. With my Metro membership, I was supposed to received a signed team banner. It took me over six months to get one and by then the team had changed drastically.

3. Section113

Section113 New Member

Feb 26, 1999
    Boonton
    I havent gotten ANYTHING this year from my MetroMembership. I consider it now a charity fund that I pay for and only get "warm fuzzy feelings" in return.

4. Speedball

Speedball Member

Feb 27, 1999
    Harrison Stadium
    I did get my hat. I had to walk halfway around the stadium, though, because the table was setup at the entrance to Gate B. Never got my folding chair. No wonder they have so many left to give away. Never got the jersey from about 3 years ago. Never even heard of the signed banner deal. I did get a photo signed by Daniel Hernandez :rolleyes:

5. kenmad

kenmad New Member

Apr 10, 2002
    Sunnyside, NY
    I got my 2002 MediA Guide about 3 weeks ago the roster is obviously outdated. I got my hat too.

But what I really want is discounted tickets and a Championship team!

6. stinky

stinky Member

May 14, 2000
    Long Beach, NY
    i got to watch sales promotions, coupons and the like being offered by the metrostars at prices that make me scratch my head asking:

"wouldn't it have been cheaper to just buy tickets for each game?"

7. Jeff Bradley

Jeff Bradley Member+

Jun 3, 1999
    Manasquan, NJ on the beautiful Jersey Shore.
    Club:
    Le Havre AC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You are the reason.

Sorry, dating myself.