Which of these Newbies will pull a surprise in Germany?

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by Eowin, Dec 14, 2005.

1. muaywhyflyguy

muaywhyflyguy New Member

Jan 24, 2006
    Holland
    I hope Ivory Coast, amazing players they have plus nice attacking style. I hope they kick out argentina in the groupstage, that would be awesome!

2. TxFan

TxFan Member

Sep 6, 2001
    ivory coast. they seem to be the class of africa. well, based on the african cup so far. i think they will be very exciting and fun to watch. i'm not sure if i see them getting out of their group of death though...

3. Vinnievin

Vinnievin Member

Oct 31, 2005
    R'dam, Netherlands
    lol, I think they don't play good at all, they may win, but they haven't shown that they're good. Cameroon, Nigeria, Tunesia and even Ghana are playing better football in my opinion. So I'd have to say that Tunesia or Ghana have the better chance of surprising and Ukraine maybe.

4. nido33

nido33 New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    none from africa,i saw them all playing in the african cup and i was disapointed becouse people were saying before they are good and that they can surprise.
    they lack of expirience,very poor technique,too much inacurate passes and bad positioning so they wont be match for any of european and higher ranked south and north(only mexico)american teams.I think they will be eaten alive by europeans.
    I would give my vote to serbia but...they are in the most difficult group so my vote goes to ukraine.

5. flintkingpin

flintkingpin New Member

Feb 7, 2006
    Flint, MI
    imho

seeing as Ivory Coast and Serbia are in with Argentina and the Dutch, neither of them.

Its a toss up for me between Ukraine and Angola

Angola could get lucky and beat Mexico and Iran, then losing to Portugal might be enough.