Which golden-goal felt better?

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by living_ded_boy, Nov 10, 2003.

1. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wonder if tonight's goal changed anyone's mind.... Anyone besides me that is. Tonight's goal felt better than the two in this poll. I won't go into why. But on a personal level, Landon's goal is by far the golden goal that felt the best to me.

2. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okay, and one more thing....

Let's hope I don't HAVE to change my mind again next week. I can't take anymore of these goals!!! Too freakin' hard on the nerves!

3. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000
    Melbourne
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd like to change my response, to one which is at the very least, momentary...

How about this guy here?

[​IMG]

4. Toffees_rule

Toffees_rule New Member

Feb 11, 2000
    SFSU
    !. Faria

Why: demoralising and beating the so cal scum is what we live for outside of the glory of trophy hunting...nothing sweeter in the world than beating la when it matters most!

2. Derosario

Why: mainly for those reasons stated above..however this one was for all the marbles...and plus it kept them with the title as perennial MLS cup chokers...besides how good was it to see la cry, especially el flopador.

3. Donovan

Why: while good, and one of the top 10-20 games MLS has ever had...a walking advertisement...it gets us to a cup at the cost of a respected and in almost all other ways, equal opponent...there is no animosity between the players like there is with la... this was more a vindication that we've earned our tag as best in the west and perhaps the best MLS side in the past 3 years...

side note: if this doesn't win Frankie coach of the year, nothing will. Not taking away anything that Sarachan has done...but the fire as a team haven't really had to delve deep and test their mettle....quakes have done it twice in the last 2 weeks!!!

Frank for UN Secretary General! (wanted to be random) :D

5. yanks02

yanks02 New Member

Mar 19, 2002
    Houston
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ugh I know, I said in the KC ingame thread that I was getting grey hairs at 21 years of age. I cant stand this when I cant be there to see it in person.