Which do u think r better? AZT90III or Legends

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by flyingfullback, Jul 13, 2005.

1. flyingfullback

flyingfullback New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    NYC
    the AZT90 III's r $195 in Niketown and the legends are $125 or something like that. What i meant was r the AZT90 III's worth the amount of money ur paying for and r the Legends worth that amount of money. Because a lot of u guys r sayin that the legends r better, and for the price its hard to not want to buy th e legends

2. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think you just need to try them on and see what you prefer. Personally i think that the air system is better in the AZT90s because it feels like its along the whole sole of the boot. Where with the legends it feels like its just in the heel. I think you need to try them on and see which ones suit you the best.

appleCORR

3. alco_soccerstar

Nov 3, 2003
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have a pair of F50's and they are very light. Well, the lightest shoe Adidas has anyway. I think they are a good boot and have held up very well. And you can make them lighter by putting the speed chasis in, but i usually wear the professional ones.

4. scottn27

scottn27 New Member

Jul 13, 2005
    USA
    are you talking about the F50s or F50+s? Because Aviero are lighter than both, and if your are referring to the F50+s then Pulses are also lighter.

scott

5. alco_soccerstar

Nov 3, 2003
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have the white and royal blue F50's from Euro '04. I didn't know that the Aveiro's were lighter.

6. scottn27

scottn27 New Member

Jul 13, 2005
    USA
    F50's are 9.6 oz., Aveiro's are 9.2 oz.

scott

7. alco_soccerstar

Nov 3, 2003
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Learn something new everyday. Amusing how Adidas threw the F50 out to be a revolutionary and light boot, but they produce a shoe that is lighter.